Why become a member? ×

Basschat Straplocks - pre-sale!

ped

Hi folks of BC

I'm having some Basschat branded strap lock washers made and wanted too see if the idea is feasible by offering them up here at an early bird reduced price. This is partly because I think they might be quite a nice little item to spend a few quid on, partly because I think they will stand out to other Basschatters in the audience (in person and online) and also because I want some myself. 

They are going to be made out of good quality silicone with the Basschat logo stamped on both sides. They are the same colour as 'Basschat Orange' which makes a change from the usual colours you find online (red, blue, black, white).

0bebfacbd9c56b20de09ccf43a8190d7.jpg

(mockup of design, logo is stamped)

They will be sold as a pack of four, with a full retail price of around £6 including delivery (tbc, may change). 

My proposal is this - in order for me to prove the concept I'd like to offer some sample packs at a reduced price to help meet the minimum order quantity.

Would you be happy to pay £6 for four? if so, please sign up via this website and I will send out payment instructions and the reduced price (tbc but less than £6!) to you as soon as possible.

Non UK residents may be asked to pay a little more to pay for postage but I'll have this as an option come payment time.

I hope you agree that they'll look pretty good and be a nice souvenir of our lovely website.

Cheers

ped

P.s to keep this thread going, please comment 'I'm in' or similar once you sign up. You could even show me your bass, if you're into that sort of thing. Here's one of mine!

Oh, and if you do Facebook/Instagram whatever is cool these days, please share!!!

IMG_4176.jpeg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Piers_Williamson said:

So as not to be thick about this....are these going to be the kind of 'rubbery' straplocks like these?  If so, I'm in!

Exactly - but ORANGE!!!

5 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

Well Hell! If they're individually signed by Ped, then how can I resist?

I hereby promise to sign every pre-sale set. Better stock up on pens!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, soldersqueeze said:

Sure, why not! Cool little idea, and I've learned a lot from this site since I joined... 9 years ago?? Jesus I'm getting old ...

I love it when I see a post from someone I've never heard of, and then discover that they've been on the site for years and years! :)

• Like 2

Good Stuff, Ped. All my guitars and basses are fitted with Dunlop strap-locks, but a couple of sets of these will come in very handy (for visiting folks with duff straps, or as eraser-India-rubbers for correcting typos when typing into BC...). I've signed up... :friends:

• Thanks 1

• ped locked this topic