Why become a member? ×

Yamaha trb II 4 - SOLD
£363
Athens Greece

PeteHantzios

Very nice playing and sounding yamaha trb ii 4.

Made in Japan quality, very good condition, everything's working as it should and only one blemish, some paint missing next to the back strap button as can be seen in one photo which due to location you almost never see it.

I had two of those when I was in the honeymoon phase, and I sold first the other one since I preferred this one more (played better and sounded better in my opinion) despite being the heavier one.

Speaking of which, the bass weighs at 4.45 kg according to my kitchen scales, so kind of on the heavy side.

Quick specs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ash body, 35" scale 5 piece maple neck(very comfortable and unusual on the same time for a commercial 4 stringer) which gives great definition and attack to the strings, rosewood board, yamaha branded gotoh tuners(I think),  heavy duty brass gotoh bridge (I think) , 3 band electronics with volume/blend, yamaha single coil pickups combined with phantom coils in soapbar housings.

I should mention that I will give along with the bass a matching gold hipshot d tuner such as this which I had taken off since I didn't use it.

363 pounds / 400 euros shipped properly packed to EU and UK from Athens Greece. The bass will be available at that price as long as a specific item I'm after is available.

IMG_20200303_111029.thumb.jpg.bf196cc72ca7de66e7d607514c0681c1.jpg

more pictures here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15TcWbynQBBqzGpKhBI4ehZ5fp9P3_yfZ?usp=sharing

Edited by PeteHantzios
  • Like 1