Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot AH1200 Amp - £375 **SOLD**
£375
Mansfield

Rickytwo

Part of my Retirement Sale - Please see other items

If you are looking at this then you probably know exactly what it is and what it is capable of. If you have any questions re, dimensions, weight etc then please give me a shout

AH1200-12 amp as new with Trace Cover

See pics

Heavy Beasts so collect only

IMG_4678.JPG

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4675.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG

IMG_4750.JPG

IMG_4751.JPG

IMG_4752.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TG, never turned on never mind turned up.... Too many rigs and guitars and too few hands and fingers......something has to give.... as the contestants on Bullseye used to say I've had a great day but I'll let somebody else have a go.......

1 hour ago, Rickytwo said:

I've got two of these Stoff so you never know your luck... Still got your old Ninja !!

😂 Can I pay you in deposits,

bloody hell I can't believe you still have that after it went to Ireland first!.

I can dream mate, only just started working again after the great plague, so if you still have it in 2 years when I'll be back up to speed with money I'll have it 😂

• 2 months later...

I had the little brother, the AH1000-12, a while. I bought it cheap, the guy said: "You have to change the preamp valves. I have new ones for you". 28 or so screws and some serious squeezing later I had the amp out of its cabinet/case. Then changed the valves, squeezed and put 28 or so screws in place, and it was ready to go. But it sounded GREAT. Yes! There are LOTS of screws. First the ones you can see, then the ones you see when you get the chassis out of the box... Nice amp anyhow. ;) 
35266088490_c56dcc559b_k.jpg
All rigs long gone...

Edited by bassmayhem
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ern500evo said:

Just been watching Ed Friedlands review of this amp head, a proper beast! 

If it weren't for the proper beast thing and one more thing, it just might have moved in my direction. The other thing is the T-factor. I am a bit sensitive to that... ;) (Amps being wider than the cabs...)

Fantastic, yet beastly, amp!

• Rickytwo changed the title to Trace Elliot AH1200 Amp - £375 **SOLD**
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic