Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender 50's P Bass - Classic Series - Fiesta Red - With Fender case *Final Price Drop - now £560*
£700
Staffordshire / West / East Midlands

catmanhog

For Sale - Fender Precision Classic Series 50's Bass

In excellent overall condition, has one blemish next to bridge where previous owner attempted to drill holes for bridge cover - I will include this cover in sale but should be an easy fix for someone who has some knowledge about finishes (must be hundreds of them on here!).

Came to me with tort pickguard, also neck plate is new with 'F' stamp which i don't recall these having previously. 

Body, neck, tuners are in perfect condition otherwise, currently has Fender flats on it, again this were fitted when it arrived. Have another set in the case that are used and will also throw these in.

Also comes with Fender polyfoam case, which looks amazing and is in great condition complete with keys for locking.

Not look for trades as i am currently bandless with very little on the horizon!

Bass looks fantastic, sounds even better but due to my having the hands of an elf (no offence to any bass elves that may be reading this), my dreams of being a Poundshop Pino are on hold until i can find a bass with a slim neck my hands and ulnar can work with. Would be open to a try out, current rules permitting and can ship or arrange collection or meet within 30 mile radius of Rugeley, Staffordshire.

Price is for collected or possible meet half-way or to be negotiated. Would have to look at a decent quote for delivery but open to ideas or negotiation. 

Any questions welcome, thanks for looking.

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2621 (1).JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2625.JPG

Edited by catmanhog