Why become a member? ×

SOLD 2016 Mayones Jabba Classic 5
£825
Hampshire

Bassman666

Evening chatters! Recently bought this off this very forum and it is a beauty. However, I have come to terms with the fact that my laklands do everything I want and I can't justify keeping this. I'll post a link to the specs of this bass. It's in excellent condition, with a few small marks to the top of the headstock and a few very light marks to the back. Strung with new ernie ball strings and includes mayones gigbag (the outer pocket is ripped but functions as a bag). The 34.25 scale and very flat fretboard make this a lovely bass to play. The aguilar pups sound fantastic (my preference is passive mode 😍) and she has schaller tuners and straplocks. Weight is approx 10.6lbs and she balances nicely. Can get more pictures if needed. Not after any trades as I have another lakland incoming 😁. Happy to travel up to around an hour if it helps a sale. Not looking to move on price as this is what it owes me. Trials welcome, any buyer will be more than happy with this as its a hell of a bass for the money! Thanks 

https://mayones.com/page/jabba-classic-5-pre-2018-discontinued/

DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0347.JPG

DSC_0348.JPG

DSC_0349.JPG

DSC_0350.JPG

DSC_0351.JPG

DSC_0352.JPG

Edited by Bassman666
SOLD
  • Like 1

Back up so soon! I had a custom version of one of these and surprisingly as a fellow Lakland lover it was the one Bass above all I regretted parting with..... Next best neck to a Lakland IMO!

Any Trades?

Gaucho

• Like 1

I know, I've really been trying to prefer it to my laklands as it is a stunning instrument both in looks and playability. However I just feel more at home with the lakland so thought I'd let someone else enjoy this beast! I'm afraid not really as I could do with the cash back in the bank :(

7 hours ago, sumorabbit said:

I had the same bass in blue, was a lovely bass, sadly I didn't get on with the 19mm spacing. Sounded amazing though

For me it was the opposite, I've never got on with 5 string basses until I tried one with 19mm spacing 😂. It is a lovely bass and I keep toying with just keeping it! 

• MB1 locked this topic