Why become a member? ×

Music Man Stingray 30th 5
£2200
Brighton & Hove

yybass

For sale Music Man Stingray 30th Anniversary with Maple neck and all the case & candy.

Reason for sale: not used, my go to basses are Fbass basses.
Weight: 4kg

Condition: Excellent 

Tone: see video below

Buyer pays for delivery.

856B17A6-70C6-4D46-A063-DA40DF6FEFBF.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's supposed to be a 5 string demo not 4, your demo was absolutely useless as you didn't play the B string once! There is such a huge difference between all the top end 5 string basses out there especially the low B. So how's about a proper demo to show the B strings characteristics, balance & tones. 

Edited by Heartbreaker

22 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

It's supposed to be a 5 string demo not 4, your demo was absolutely useless as you didn't play the B string once! There is such a huge difference between all the top end 5 string basses out there especially the low B. So how's about a proper demo to show the B strings characteristics, balance & tones. 

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that the demo video may not be the seller. There is nothing that I can see to link it with the particular instrument for sale.

If you're that bothered about hearing what this model can do, there are plenty of other demo's on You Tube.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TorVic said:

Another video with a bloke playing this model and not playing the B-string

Well, ‘Don’t Give Up’ as Levin plays it, doesn’t feature the B string. The section where he’s playing along with drums has a couple of 5th string notes in it, but it’s not hard to find a video that gives a better idea of what the whole bass sounds like. I fact, this is the first video that comes up when searching ‘30th Stingray’, just above two already mentioned 😎.

2 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Well, ‘Don’t Give Up’ as Levin plays it, doesn’t feature the B string. The section where he’s playing along with drums has a couple of 5th string notes in it, but it’s not hard to find a video that gives a better idea of what the whole bass sounds like. I fact, this is the first video that comes up when searching ‘30th Stingray’, just above two already mentioned 😎.

Maple neck will produce a brighter tone...

• 1 month later...