Why become a member? ×

Feedback for GreeneKing

GreeneKing

I traded my Bongo with stingray rosewood neck
Peter is tbe meaning of a trader
Excellent communication and before we dealed the trade the bass was already in courier company :)

It's a pleasure to make business with Peter so next time I believe he ll take my Ken smith but till then.....trust him and you won't regret it

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Burrito' timestamp='1484764043' post='3218265']
Having bought from Peter last month, I'm back again for a chorus pedal this time. Same story, effortless transaction etc etc.
[/quote]

Many thanks Tim. I couldn't find a feedback thread for yourself.

Peter

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1484769633' post='3218341']Many thanks Tim. I couldn't find a feedback thread for yourself.[/quote]

It's hidden under a load of dust and an older variation on my username!!!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/62592-burritobass/page__p__1497234__hl__burritobass__fromsearch__1#entry1497234"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1497234[/url]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Traded Basses with Peter meaning that I acquired a second ACG.

Trade went as smooth as...well, a really smooth thing - arrived in TWO bomb proof cardboard bass boxes.

Absolutely no hesitation in trading with Peter again, a true asset to this forum.

Mick 

EDIT: Bass is a cracker!! Check my review...

Edited by TheGreek

On 06/12/2017 at 12:00, TheGreek said:

Traded Basses with Peter meaning that I acquired a second ACG.

Trade went as smooth as...well, a really smooth thing - arrived in TWO bomb proof cardboard bass boxes.

Absolutely no hesitation in trading with Peter again, a true asset to this forum.

Mick 

EDIT: Bass is a cracker!! Check my review...

It was a pleasure indeed Mick. The ACG wasn't getting used due to my lack of fretless skills so that is a plus. I'm loving what is a great example of a SGC Nanyo J5. Fettling but not because it isn't great.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Peter was kind enough to post me a spare light bulb for my EBS Fafner. He actually contacted me by PM to say that he had a spare without prompting after I had mentioned on a thread that the bulb on my Fafner had gone again. He really didn't have to do anything, but Peter is another example of why Basschat is so great. 

• 3 months later...

Bought a Boss VF-1 half rack multi FX from Peter at a great price. Great bit of kit and in excellent condition too. Peter was very helpful throughout and a pleasure to deal with. 
I have done a trade deal with Peter previously and this one went exactly the same ie without a hitch.Peter is a stand up guy and a credit to Basschat.

thanks once again!

Keir

• 1 year later...