Why become a member? ×

Fender Pbass 55 Custom Shop Limited edition Fiesta Red - PRICE DROP!! - 2100£ (pics&video inside!!)
£2450
Barcelona

Esteve Martinez

Hiii!!!

I'm selling this amazing bass!! Super rare!!!!

It weights 3.4KG, BY FAR the lightest bass I've ever played!

It comes with all the certificate, Fender CS strap, cloth...and all inside an amazing CS Limited edition case!!!

Also it comes with a Lindy Fralin hum canceling pickup! No more buzz issues!! 

I can ship to all Europe!!!

IMG-1695.JPG

IMG-1696.JPG

IMG-1697.JPG

IMG-1698.JPG

Edited by Esteve Martinez
  • Like 5

On 15/07/2020 at 12:23, davidak said:

Hi there, may I ask you - are these extra holes drilled under pickup chrome cover? Thanks.

On 15/07/2020 at 12:56, Esteve Martinez said:

Davidak!! You can put the thumbrest in this position if you want!!

Good spot Davidak!

Esteve - It would be good to declare, and photograph, all non-original features/modifications to a bass costing this asking price. I would be very angry if I bought it and only found out once it arrived at my house.   

1 hour ago, Noisyjon said:

Good spot Davidak!

Esteve - It would be good to declare, and photograph, all non-original features/modifications to a bass costing this asking price. I would be very angry if I bought it and only found out once it arrived at my house.   

Hi Noisyjon!! First of all, thanks for your advise! I really understand!

Everything is photographed!! As you can see in the the photos, there's an extra hole to put the thumbrest in that position if you want! 

As I said in the post too, it comes with a Lindy Fralin hum-canceling pickup plus the original pickup. The reason is becouse with the original pickup the bass had this 60hz cycle wich makes a lot of noise and buzz. 

There's anything more with that bass! I'm sorry if I confused anybody.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have!!

Edited by Esteve Martinez

5 minutes ago, Esteve Martinez said:

Hi Noisyjon!! First of all, thanks for your advise! I really understand!

Everything is photographed!! As you can see in the the photos, there's an extra hole to put the thumbrest in that position if you want! 

As I said in the post too, it comes with a Lindy Fralin hum-canceling pickup plus the original pickup. The reason is becouse with the original pickup the bass had this 60hz cycle wich makes a lot of noise and buzz. 

There's anything more with that bass! I'm sorry if I confused anybody.

I'm open to answer any questions you have!!

No problem and I would just like to see you get a successful, happy deal done with it.

It's a lovely bass and good luck with the sale 👍