Why become a member? ×

Lack of formatting in iOS Safari

dave_bass5

Question

Just tried to update my Signature in Safari on my ipad and I’m missing most of the formatting options (font size, colour, etc).

They are there for posting in the Forum, but not for creating or editing a signature. 

No issues with Chrome on the same device. 

Not 1st world issues, just thought I’d point it out. 

Edited by dave_bass5

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

Can’t imagine they would specifically take out options just in one browser. I could understand if the feature just wasn’t there in any browser. 

Not the end of the world though. 

I doubt they checked or know about it... there's an update pending so maybe that's on the list of corrections. If not I'll flag it for them. Cheers!

1 minute ago, ped said:

I doubt they checked or know about it... there's an update pending so maybe that's on the list of corrections. If not I'll flag it for them. Cheers!

Cheers. Like i said, not a big deal, just thought I should point it out. Strange how it only seems to effect one browser. In a years time when i update my sig ill check to see if its fixed 😂

1 minute ago, dave_bass5 said:

Cheers. Like i said, not a big deal, just thought I should point it out. Strange how it only seems to effect one browser. In a years time when i update my sig ill check to see if its fixed 😂

There's always one browser you forget to test! 

6 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

Yeah, but I’d say it as probably one of the most used on mobile devices, even if it isnt the best. 

Same - still some things get missed by Invision (who make the software). Thorough they ain't!

• Like 1