Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pending - Bergantino B Amp (as new) - £750
£750
Manchester

three

UPDATE - I've been in contact with Jim and have installed the latest version of the firmware (5.23) - please see the image below.  I've also restored the amp to factory settings - no user presets in memory.  The amp is now sitting in its original box/packaging and waiting to go - again, more images as soon as I can.  As below, the amp looks entirely new and I'd estimate that it's had less than 30 hours low volume use in total.  It hasn't been gigged or rehearsed at all - it's just sat in my office.

Bergantino B Amp - entirely as new (as far as I can see) with the plastic film still on the screen.  I won't go on here about what these can do - there are reviews everywhere (including a brilliant video review from our own Dood!)

The firmware is endlessly (?) updatable but I haven't updated this for a while - I haven't really needed to as the amp does everything that I want it to do.  I'm selling as this sits in my office almost unused and it's a serious waste of the amp's capability.  I've had the amp for around 18 months and it simply doesn't get any play-time.

Collection from Manchester is good - I have all the original packaging - or I can ship to the UK or most of Europe at cost (at the buyer's risk).  I can also organise insured shipping if preferred (again, at cost).  No trades thanks, I don't need more amps or basses.  The price is firm - from what I can see, this is a bit of a bargain. 

Any questions, or if you need further images, please just ask.

106FA8D8-9633-40E5-8044-2D1D71CF29E6.jpeg

CC4C23EB-F114-4B33-8CF2-3B8E1387FD4B.jpeg

187572E2-22D7-42F5-A205-0A87B5E6CE5C.jpeg

B27559A2-A5DB-4B5D-93E3-7D2289FD22FF.jpeg

Edited by three
New details
  • Like 5

I think the new firmware gives some classic tube emulations? There's very little info out there for non-owners but this amp gets more appealing by the month. I'd definitely be giving that a try Loz!

Edited by markorbit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, markorbit said:

I think the new firmware gives some classic tube emulations? There's very little info out there for non-owners but this amp gets more appealing by the month. I'd definitely be giving that a try Loz!

Thanks Mark - I'm just waiting for a clean memory stick to arrive for the upload and I'll certainly give it a try (I think the new tube sounds are classic/vintage full fat).  I'm looking forward to it but it's a real shame that the amp is just sat in the office - my other rig is downstairs and much more convenient (and I can use it at reasonable volume)

Great amps... I love mine. The BFT option on the software is great (IMO) it pairs nicely with the berg cab and weighs nothing. Lots of features on it. Great price to this won’t be here long! GLWTS 👍🏻

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic