Poodlefaker

* SOLD* Status Matrix Series 2 for sale
£1250
BH24

Hi,

Up for grabs is my Status Matrix Series 2, this has been my back-up bass for a couple of years now and has only been used at a couple of rehearsals and home use. I had hoped that it would improve my slap playing but I think that boat has sailed. The bass is in excellent condition, no dings or scratches that I can see.

Buyer collects from New Forest area (social distancing observed) or happy to drive within a 40 mile radius to meet up if needs be. The bass comes with a generic hard case, tatty looking but it does the job.

Carbon graphite/composite through neck.

Phenolic fingerboard, 24 fret.

Scale length 34.5-inch scale.

Natural gloss finish

2 x Status Single coil pickups.

TB42 eq with bypass switch.

Controls: Volume, Pick-Up Balance, bass, treble, eq bypass switch

IMG_20200710_174731.jpg

IMG_20200710_174813.jpg

IMG_20200710_174819.jpg

IMG_20200710_174838.jpg

IMG_20200710_174900.jpg

IMG_20200710_174912.jpg

IMG_20200710_174659.jpg

Edited by Poodlefaker
Now sold
  • Like 2

Great price 😮

GLWTS

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By atomiceva
      Purchased the bass a few years ago with the intention of levelling up my playing from beginner and splashed out on an awesome bass. Since then it's been used very few times at home, you can see from the fretboard there's virtually no sign of wear. It's been very well looked after and kept in a hard case. There's only one small surface mark which I've adding in the images -I'm assuming the mark could be polished off. The strings have been replaced approximately 4 months, removing the originals. Essentially it feels and plays like a new bass. 
      £1000 ONO

• By EJWW
      Saw the above on the Bay newly listed for this ridiculously cheap price this afternoon. I ummed and ahhed for a few mins but when I moved to the payment page it suddenly vanished. You snooze- you lose I guess. 
      Did some lucky individual just pick up a Status for under 500? Did someone just buy a stolen treasure? Or did the seller mis-type the price before realising and quickly withdrawing?
      I didn't need another bass but what a tremendous bargain!

• By BCH
      Progress of my "covid safe restricted space rehearsal room" bass..ha

• By Storky
      This model is finished in Olympic White and has a cool contrasting Black pickguard. I purchased it new last year and have only had chance to gig it a few times before lockdown. Consequently it is in first class, near new condition with no scratches or dings. Comes complete with its original Fender gig bag.
      Fender says:A slim and playable maple neck has a C-profile and a Pau Ferro fingerboard with a contemporary 12” radius which allows the player creative freedom and maximum expression as they construct their basslines.
      Two Vintage voiced Noiseless single coil pickups deliver a preferred tone with no background hum. Active electronics give you a powerful onboard 3 band EQ for shaping your sound as you play. The active circuit can be turned off completely via a mini toggle switch: this gives you even more sounds at your fingertips!
      This is a great chance to get a bass in near new condition for significantly less than the new price. (New cost at Guitarguitar £899).