Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! Mesa Subway D800+
£695
Taunton UK

Pristine example of one of the very best D-class amps available.  This one looks as fresh as the day it left the factory with no defects or marks and everything still working exactly as it should.  I replaced my D800 with this to get the adjustable hi-pass filter, Bright switch and more comprehensive EQ section with semi-parametric, sweepable low- and hi-mid bands.  Compared to the base D800, these additional features are real game-changers that turn a good amp into a great one.  These amps will run down to 2ohms so you can use 2 x 4ohm cabs.  Price is collected 10 min's from M5 J25 or will pack in original box for collection by courier arranged/paid for by buyer.  Also open to meet for handover anywhere between Bristol and Exeter.

http://IMG-5637.jpg IMG-5640.jpg IMG-5642.jpg IMG-5643.jpg IMG-5646.jpg IMG-5648.jpg

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 4

Hi Bart and thanks for your interest.  I am happy to pack for collection but please arrange your own shipping as requested.  That way you have control of everything from collection to delivery.

Edited by scrumpymike