Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£350
Ealing

fretless bob

So I'm gonna have to sell my Lovely small trees DI box, I'm quite sad to see it go but needs must and its not at all getting used right now like it should be. It's a lovely unit and something i take when i can't take my Jule Monique, the lack of control doesn't reflect in the tone it puts out, it just works.

Ive gigged it quite a lot and have used it on some recordings, it adds sparkle and presence and depth to the tone without really changing anything. Comes with the power supply i got with it but is easily powered from pedalboard power as well. its in great condition and works perfectly and sounds great. 

The Small Trees DI (TST DI) is the same class A, valve boost pedal as TST, but with a silky, Sowter powered DI output. If you are reading this you probably know all about TST, but what you might not know, is how well it compares to much bigger, much more expensive DI boxes.

Suffice it to say, FoH will love you.

Happy for collection or i post it anywhere in the UK or EU (Buyer pays postage) no trades as I'm just looking for the cash right now. 

image0-3.thumb.jpeg.7b3cbcb632c90e10c324f749cc7ed177.jpegimage2.thumb.jpeg.b729487c2707bfeceb2da8d338b4e1e6.jpegimage1.thumb.jpeg.38120f775b26d957626da6d80b57448b.jpeg

Edited by fretless bob

• 4 months later...
  • MB1 locked this topic