Why become a member? ×

Sold - Xotic P bass
£1450
Newcastle upon Tyne

joeabass

Hi all!

So I recently bought this from here and it's great but I need to realise once and for all that I'm not into active basses. Previous owner kept this in great condition and its the nicest neck I've played to date! 

I've managed to find the perfect bass for me so need to sell this one. It's a lovely sherwood green and comes with it's original case which is a really nice soft case.

dropped this to £1250 for a quick sale, pretty sure this is as cheap as you’ll get one one these 

Thanks for looking 

Joe 

P1110685.jpg

P1110686.jpg

P1110687.jpg

P1110689.jpg

P1110690.jpg

P1110691.jpg

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
Sold
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, therealting said:

It would probably be in your best interests to upload them in a file format which is viewable! Something like JPG.

Yea realised they were RAW when I’d left already 

• Like 1

Great bass - I wondered if it was the sherwood green one. I'm not 100% but can you not simply bypass the active circuit and run the bass passive? I checked a 5 string out in the Gallery earlier in the year and it definitely had this option with some fab passive tones.

Anyway, great bass, really classy. GLWTS

22 minutes ago, andybassdoyle said:

Great bass - I wondered if it was the sherwood green one. I'm not 100% but can you not simply bypass the active circuit and run the bass passive? I checked a 5 string out in the Gallery earlier in the year and it definitely had this option with some fab passive tones.

Anyway, great bass, really classy. GLWTS

Yes passive mode sounds great but I just don’t want all the extra bits and pieces when I’m never going to use them, seems a waste! I may need to just accept that my taste in basses is very boring! 

• MB1 locked this topic