Why become a member? ×

Fender Custom shop 64 relic in Olympic White (Matching Headstock)

richardd

:) back up for sale my, Fender Custom shop 64 relic jazz in Olympic White/with covers and cert, and a figured maple neck ,great Mojo and great sound from this truly cracking Bass ,these Basses keep going up in price best UK deal £2050 at GAK, but the neck on this one is fantastic, would accept paypal in buyer pays the fees of 4%.cash price £1700. Thanks for looking Rich
[attachment=21902:full_bass.JPG] Now £1600.00

[attachment=21903:back_of_neck.JPG]

[attachment=21904:back.JPG]

[attachment=21906:body.JPG]

[attachment=21908:headstock.JPG]

[attachment=21909:rear_headstock.JPG]

[attachment=21905:bridge.JPG]

[attachment=21907:cert.JPG]atchin Headstok) Edited by richardd

[quote name='richardd' post='432687' date='Mar 12 2009, 06:03 PM']Now for sale my, Fender Custom shop 64 relic jazz.... no trades i'm afraid unless a Sadowsky NYC 4string,[/quote]

Rich why do you do it to yourself mate? You've already had a perfectly good Closet Classic Jazz and a great Sado NYC which now sits in [i]my[/i] bass grotto.

However, I can recommend Rich to any buyer, he provides lovely tea and chit chat and has a very understanding family!

[quote name='Mr Cougar' post='433643' date='Mar 13 2009, 01:56 PM']Rich why do you do it to yourself mate? You've already had a perfectly good Closet Classic Jazz and a great Sado NYC which now sits in [i]my[/i] bass grotto.

However, I can recommend Rich to any buyer, he provides lovely tea and chit chat and has a very understanding family![/quote]

That closet classic jazz is mine now - I'm sooo glad Rich, and then Nick let it go!!

[quote name='King Tut' post='433872' date='Mar 13 2009, 04:35 PM']That closet classic jazz is mine now - I'm sooo glad Rich, and then Nick let it go!![/quote]

It couldn't have gone to a nicer guy Col. As much as I still love the Ric I do regret trading the Jazz.

Always the way with me :)

[quote name='josh3184' post='448223' date='Mar 28 2009, 05:35 PM']yeah, but who goes by paypal rules?!?! Also, isn't that mostly an ebay thing?[/quote]

Easy solution...bump up the 'for sale' price then offer a 4% discount to anyone not using paypal... :)