Why become a member? ×

* SOLD* Yamaha BBNE2
£2400
France

Hi,

I'm selling my white Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East Signature. I've bought it, new, in last june to Bass Direct as much to say that it is as new.

It comes, of course, in its dedicated flight case with certificates. I will also offer an extra wide neopren strap with a pair of gold Dunlop Dual Design straplocks.

I can send the bass anywhere in Europe with a very neat packaging FOC.

Here's the link for the specs: 

https://fr.yamaha.com/fr/products/musical_instruments/guitars_basses/el_basses/bbne2/index.html

And another link to my Flick'r folder:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNJZ3S7 

Feel free to contact me for more details +33 6 74 11 43 46

Larko

Edited by Larko Glitchmann

I would like to clarify this sale. A forum member told me in PM that the price was very high and sent me a link to the Bass Direct site where the bass is displayed at £2950.

I specifically bought this bass from Bass Direct at the end of June. So it is as new and I add a strap and straplocks. That's why my price is higher than the usual rating for this type of instrument.

Having said that, I am open to discussions and proposals ;)

Hi Mike,

I always dreamed of having a BBNE2 (love the sounding and love Nathan East) and I had this possibility last month cause so I was able to carry out a partial exchange withe my former Sadowsky at Bass Direct (btw the guy there is very cool)

I thought I could easily bear the 800gr/1,7lbs difference but in fact...NO ! I'm not so young anymore 😐 During summer I play almost every evening for 3 hours.

Sometimes you do stupid things, this time, it was my turn !!😂

As you can imagine it'll be hard to sell. Hope to find a lightweight baby to trade !!

Ha! Yes we do silly things sometimes. Two years ago I bought my dream bass, a Ken Smith Black Tiger for £3500. Last year I had to sell it as the 18mm string spacing was killing my right hand! I was so sad to sell it as it sounded amazing.

I hope you sell the NE2. I have the NE1 and it is great...

the NE2s are pretty expensive though! 

Good luck.

mike

• MB1 locked this topic