zomnius

Fodera Emperor Elite AJ6 Bass 6 string
£5900
Amsterdam

Hi Basschat members.

Superb Fodera AJ 6 - Fat sounding beast : Fodera Emperor Elite AJ6 - Bass - 6 Sting. 1995(!). Or also known as

Anthony Jackson Contrabass Guitar.

19mm stringspacing, long scale, and incredible handling. A sweet 90ties era Fodera bass. 

But new stuff coming in. Designed by the master. Small signs of wear. Around the jack output some small finish crack. But nothing serious.

So I let it go at a cool price inc standard sending cost within Europe. Including orig. Fodera Case, well packed. Fodera vibes and Fodera playability.

Don't miss the opportunity to get a bass designed by the Master and built by Masters. More pics on request. 

Pickup - panorama pot

High Low pots

Volume pot

Active / Passive (!) switch

on/off switch (very useful!)

Has a fresh set of strings on it.

Anthony Fodera Contrabass - now or never..

Cheers, Z.

Schermafbeelding 2020-07-07 om 16.01.02.png

Schermafbeelding 2020-07-07 om 16.01.20.png

Schermafbeelding 2020-07-07 om 16.01.32.png

Edited by zomnius
  • Like 6

Is this the one which has the moved Input jack from the side to the front top of the bass? I think i saw one years ago somewhere, so i am wondering if this is the same Bass  

Edited by johnny1982

Is this the one which has the moved (modded) Input jack from the side to the front top of the bass? - Nope. No side input jack history. Sounds awfully good though.

1 hour ago, zomnius said:

Is this the one which has the moved (modded) Input jack from the side to the front top of the bass? - Nope. No side input jack history. Sounds awfully good though.

Thanks for the answer. 

No doubt - great bass.

Good luck  with the sale!

Edited by johnny1982

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrbassman_de
      Fodera Imperial 5 from 2004 in like new condition. The shown pictures are from March 21 and not optimized in any way.

Super rare Brazilian Tulipwood Full Top and Board (this has been a 3000 USD upgrade and is currently not offered anymore by Fodera. Brazilian Tulipwood is a Dalbergia species and should not be mistaken for North American Tulipwood which is a common light wood used for bodies. 35" scale, 22 frets and 19mm spacing at bridge. 5pc Maple Neck.

The Tulipwood is attractively contrasted by Purpleheart pickup covers and dots. The body is made of Ash.
      Pickups are Aero Dual Coils, preamp is the famous Pope.
      The bass has been well cared for and condition is like new. Truss rod, electronics, hardware - everything works as expected. OHSC included.
      SOLD !

• By BiBaBass
      Hi there,
      the next bass I want to sell is my "Adamovic Jupiter 6 String". What a wonderful bass 😍
      I know that selling this bass will broke my heart, but whenever I play my 4 strings it is like coming home.
      I don't have use for 6 Strings, especially not for the B-String.

The specs are:
      Light Mahagony Body flamed amazaque top Guariba/wenge Neck Zollernia fingerboard Set neck 2x Häussel bass bar PUs with passive electronic < 4kg massive low B string! You can see that this bass was used, but there are no big scratches, dings or dongs. The wooden PU covers were replaced by Harry Häussel, because of some cracks probably due to fluctuations in temperature.
      As Häussel told me Adamovic don't use that kind of wood anymore for wooden covers. Now these are wooden covers made of ebony.

I prefer local pickup, but shipping is possible, too. But I have to emphasize that shipping is at your own risk.

Please feel free to ask questions. I also have some sound snippets, if you are interested.

• By Martyin3d
      PRICE DROP - £750

Bought this from new in June last year. It looks and sounds great and has tonnes of versatility. Unfortunately though my hands are just too small for the 35" scale and it's not getting the love it deserves. The finish really is quite impressive in the flesh and it's been incredibly well cared for. 

Specs (from https://www.yamahamusiclondon.com/TRB-1006J-6-String-Bass-Guitar-Natural/pidGTRB1006JNT)
      General Construction: Bolt-on Scale Length: 35" (889.0mm) Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane Neck Materials: Maple / Mahogany (or Nato) 5-Piece Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood Fingerboard Radius: 40" (1000 mm) Fret wire: Medium Number of frets: 24 Nut materials: Bone Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 50.0 / 73.6 mm Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.0 / 24.0 mm Neck Pickup: Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V Middle Pickup: - Bridge Pickup: Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-Band EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble) Pickup Switch:  - Bridge: Solid Brass String spacing: 17mm Tailpiece: - Tuning Machines: Die-cast Pickguard: - String gauge: D'Addario EXL170-6SL /0.032-0.130 Super Long (6 strings) Case/Bag: not included  
      Based in Bristol, cash on collection would be preferred but I would be open to considering shipping. Any questions please do ask! 

• By foxtrott
      The bass is in good condition, technically tiptop, with usual optical used tracks (on the back of the body) and on the top plate smaller things, which I captured in the photos as best as possible.
      *now 2.500 € for a straight sale*
      The tone and response is extremely direct and resonant. The playability very comfortable.
      Shipping is possible in a sturdy and very good case. https://www.protectionracket.com/products/item/bass-guitar-case-std
      Here are some soundfiles, recorded at home.
      Fingerstyle

Slap

Specs: 2006 Jerzy Drozd Obsession Excellency 6 Strings 35" Scale 24 Frets Etimoe Body Zebrawood Top 3 Piece Maple Neck 7 Screws Bolt-on Maple Neck Ebony Fretboard Matching Headstock Two pieces Jerzy Drozd Bridge Two Jerzy Drozd Single Coils Pickup Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp 18mm strings spacing, possible to up to 19mm or down to 16.5mm. 9mm at nut Ebony Nut Asymetrical D Neck Controls : Volume/Blend/Bass/Medium 400hz or 800hz/Treble Trussrod : One double-acting fully working Weight : 4.4kg Machine heads : Gotoh Controls Knobs : Wood, maple and Zebrawood.  

• By davidak
      Up for sale is this wonderful Fodera Monarch Elite 4. Very rare Elite model (top of the line) and especially in 4 string version. Bass is absolute beauty, plays and sounds fantastic as you would expect from Elite Fodera.
      Specs:
      - Mahogany body
      - Alder tone block
      - Curly walnut top - nearly magical pattern to look at
      - Ebony fingerboard
      - Abalone blocks/inlays
      - Duncan Dual Coils
      - Pope Electronics
      - Comes from "golden" era of Fodera, when everything was done exclusively by Vinny

Bass is in perfect condition, everything is original. 

Shipped from Czech Republic and shipping is included in the price, UK buyers please PM me and we manage postBrexit conditions somehow.
      6350€ or whatever equivalent in GBP.