Why become a member? ×

Cruiser by Crafter - 'au naturale'

Like a cheap P! Then again i only have my Ibby GSR200 to compare it with, and a few months...

Action is a little high, with a bit of buzz on the higher frets. I'll take a look at the truss after a few says of sitting after going back together. neck n body is still a little sticky with the danish, but will hopefully dry... wanted it back together.

Realistically could of  / should of left the red, but i think there is something about a bass (more than a guitar) that make em look nice in natural, simplicity... 

and something to do... Cheap and not preciouse...

Also shows the time involved and what a pro does to do things properly...

Rather than me, a screw fix heat gun, woolworths sander, a few grades of gritt and the odd 30 mins while taking a brake from lifes domestics...

Edited by PaulThePlug

These are nice instruments. I found one in my local Cash Converters for £25. It was all in bits, but it went together pretty easily and with a set of new, cheapo strings, it sounded decent. Mine was in a rather nice sunburst and I moved it on easily a week or two after I'd re-assembled it.