Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Earthquaker Devices The Warden optical compressor
£120
LONDON

Happy Jack

Actually, they don't get much better than this.

The full blurb can be found here: https://www.gak.co.uk/en/earthquaker-the-warden-v2-optical-compressor-pedal/913096?gclid=Cj0KCQjw3ZX4BRDmARIsAFYh7ZKXbNmJZPW7TE1Ztuph7rj7AhZf4NCIcgI-HTXkdBRhB3Do-jDfG4UaAiZ-EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

That's also the cheapest place (in the UK anyway) I've found for this pedal, at £189.

154069081_Warden(1).thumb.JPG.b656287b480ca75378fbf4975c40f768.JPG

One thing Basschat has done for  me is to make me thoroughly paranoid about compression and compressors. It is just SO obvious that well-done compression is a very good thing indeed, and so many have taken the time and trouble to try to educate me in how to get it right, that I feel really quite embarrassed at this listing. 

I'm giving up. I don't understand compression, I don't expect that I ever will, so this is the last compressor that I'll ever own. At least I'm going out at a high point.

1098946526_Warden(2).thumb.JPG.3e2f2eae53f703f7a1425ac4814ee243.JPG

The pedal is in perfect working order, near enough pristine (apart from two small and very tasteful pieces of velcro applied with loving care and attention), and I'm sure that I can sort out the original box if I just try hard enough.

1687419197_Warden(3).thumb.JPG.92ce7546c66fa624b4b7234a76cd58bb.JPG

The price includes postage to the UK. If you live elsewhere then I'm sure that we can reach an amicable settlement.

If you live in Dusseldorf, Djibouti or Durango, please do NOT message me to ask if the price includes postage outside the UK.

Bin there. Dun that. Spilled chili oil on the t-shirt. The answer is 'No'.

Edited by Happy Jack

• 2 weeks later...