Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn basses

warwickhunt

I now look a bit of a plonker as all of the basses listed/withdrawn have been deleted... can a mod please tell me I'm not cracking up!  LOL

The odd thing was they were in a couple of different names and it was the fact that 2 people had Wal basses for sale at the same time and had withdrawn them.

Edited by warwickhunt

Just now, LeftyJ said:

Maybe advertised in two (or more) places at the same time, and sold through elsewhere? A Wal for the right price will draw attention, and is likely to sell quickly.

No it was distinctly odd as the sales threads were different people, different basses (not just the Wal, other high end basses) and they had all been tagged as withdrawn with absolutely zero replies or responses to the ads.  If someone posts a Wal for sale someone ALWAYS has a comment to make... it's the law.  ;)

34 minutes ago, fleabag said:

I see my custom one off Ritter 15 string has disappered as well, losing me £15,000

I expect i'll get that reimbursed by Basschat.

Yes all I need are your bank details, and if you give me your login information for said account I can make the transfer happen really quickly. Looking forward to your correspondence. 

• Haha 3