Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline 44-60 - NOW SOLD
£700
Worcestershire

John T

Lakland Skyline 44-60 jazz in Sunburst.

Custom matt Black composite pick-guard made by Jacks instrument services, i have the original cream/off White one somewhere should you want it, It'll be in a box somewhere in my proposed home studio....having just moved house i may have to dig a bit!

The matt Black does look great though and gives it a slight 'stealthy' look. Stunning bass, plays as good as it looks, lovely fretwork and finish. Bought from a BC member in 2018 who looks after his gear as do i. Feels like a proper Jazz with the becoming legendary Lakland neck and having had a few of these this sounds the best of all of them.

Rotosound rounds, only a couple of months old.

Hipshot ultralights and weighs just over 4 kgs.

Not had a lot of use since it's been with me and never gigged [not by me anyway]. 

Postage not an option at the moment though this may change if i can find a case i'm confident in posting it in.

However, i can meet at a reasonable distance to shorten your journey.

IMG_1549.thumb.jpg.550d90389545d616ef036dc8116b561c.jpgIMG_1544.thumb.jpg.b65c351063bb0ae88836231529af0950.jpgIMG_1551.thumb.jpg.87b5d873d555db8e06a893ae8e36cecd.jpg

Edited by John T
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, John T said:

Cheers, glad you are enjoying it....This one is, dare i say, a tad better!

Must be really good then. I’m really digging the white one I bought from Simon. 

By the way, what strings were on it when you sold it? Not sure if they were the same ones that @Stealth had on when I bought it. They sounded great. I forgot to ask to keep them when Jon Shuker set it up for me with a different set.   

Edited by Quatschmacher

Yeah, that White trans ltd edition is a gorgeous bass.

They were probably Rotosound 45's or 77's if they were flats. I have them on the one i'm selling and 50's on my PJ 44-64, they just work for me.

25 minutes ago, John T said:

Yeah, that White trans ltd edition is a gorgeous bass.

They were probably Rotosound 45's or 77's if they were flats. I have them on the one i'm selling and 50's on my PJ 44-64, they just work for me.

Guess he must have changed them then as it wasn’t either of those. I got rotosound  66s put on when I had it set up but now it’s wearing GHS precision flats. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

Trades for PJ types of equal value. 

4 string, jazz neck preferred.

A P or PJ with a jazz neck would do it!.

Would also consider a nice 5...... WHY.

Cheers

Edited by John T

• MB1 locked this topic