Why become a member? ×

SOLD FS/FT Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat Korean-made short scale
£275
High Wycombe

pluckedout

Brilliant short-scale bass, am only selling to fund a short-scale 5 string because I've loved playing this so much. Some very minor dings but overall in very good condition, frets are very good and have loads of life left.

This is one of the earlier Korean-made examples (Unsung factory), not to be confused with the later Chinese-made versions. Great sound, great feel and really fun to play. I've strung this as a 'tenor' (or at least I imagine that's what it might be?) so it's tuned A-F, the highest string is plain/unwound. Haven't changed the nut or anything else so really easy to return to 'normal', but I will say that playing A-F is incredibly good fun and very useful for songwriting, for some reason it makes me much more creative. 

Pics here https://imgur.com/a/M3wAhcR

Comes in a very basic hard case that's mainly for shipping purposes so don't be too disappointed that it's not very good 🙂

The Korean versions seem to (rightly) go for more than the Chinese ones, one just sold on eBay for £340 so I think £275 + shipping is fair for this? 

Would consider trades but only for 6 string 30 inch scale basses/baritones, short scale 5s or, long shot, a Status Graphite P or J neck...

Edited by pluckedout
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic