Why become a member? ×

Just loaded the car

stewblack

4 hours ago, jgmh315 said:

At a local studio? The reason I ask is I live in Midsomer Norton too.

Firebird in Brislington. We're a 7 piece, they have just opened a massive room we were comfortably 2m apart, no problem.

• Like 1

Well, It was interesting. After over 100 days playing with myself (settle down at the back) to suddenly be in the maelstrom of noise was a thoroughly schizophrenic affair.

On the one hand it was sheer joy to lock in with a drummer, to feel that buzz that goes through the band in the moments when we're all right on it.

On the other hand I've got used to hearing what the bass sounds like, to pleasing myself how it sounds - to actually being able to bloody hear it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jgmh315 said:

At a local studio? The reason I ask is I live in Midsomer Norton too.

Midsomer Norton ? Is that not where Det Barnaby keeps solving murder cases. You must be the last person in the village.:laugh1:

Dave 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

For sure, top bloke - you know they are polite when they don’t say you sound crap and just compliment you by saying you are loud

I glance out the window tyo see the owner dancing to us in the carpark at one point. In the rain.

At least I assumed he was dancing to us.

Hmm.

• Like 1