Why become a member? ×

Stickers on your bass

Ricky 4000

On 03/07/2020 at 23:47, Ricky 4000 said:

I don't think I've ever seen so much as one non-factory sticker on a BC member's bass!

I wouldn't even have a factory one on any of mine :D

I just dislike stickers. Still, not as bad as stickers on laptops.

9 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

I wouldn't even have a factory one on any of mine :D

I just dislike stickers. Still, not as bad as stickers on laptops.

Not only do several of my basses have stickers on them, this is a pic of the other side of the lap top I am typing this on. Picture was taken about 3 minutes ago. Grateful Dead dancing (marching) bears and a Grateful Dudes sticker between them.

IMG_2224.jpeg

6 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

Not only do several of my basses have stickers on them, this is a pic of the other side of the lap top I am typing this on. Picture was taken about 3 minutes ago. Grateful Dead dancing (marching) bears and a Grateful Dudes sticker between them.

I must admit I don't mind that so much, its more those stickers you get on PCs when you buy them that a lot of people don't take off, like the advertising tickets. I have nothing against rainbow bears.

On 04/07/2020 at 12:31, Nebadon2000 said:

I am not a sticker guy Bass or Car but I can understand stickers maybe on your Bass Case.

I do have what I consider to be a quite cool music related sticker on the back of my car. But none on my basses or cases.

17 hours ago, Maude said:

Firstly, I don't like basses with stickers on. 

Secondly, that's cool as f**k!

It just depends on what type of band you're in doesn't it. If I was in a punk band I'd be loving that bass. If I was in a functions band I wouldn't. 

What is it BTW? A double P jazz looks like a beast. 👍

Heh heh, cheers 😊

The body is from the blacktop jazz series Fender produced a few years ago, the neck came from a Roger Waters bass. It certainly does roar.

16 hours ago, NancyJohnson said:

While this bass screams punk/hardcore, the Babicz just says, 'You know I'm an anarchist, but I like to chill out with a nice glass of red and listen to a bit of Kenny G every so often.' 

BBoT mate.  BBoT.

😂🤣 I am quite partial to a cheeky glass of red you know 😜

• Haha 1

On 04/07/2020 at 20:06, Raslee said:

They arrived in today's post, and very good they are too! Three Dead ones (skull & roses) and three Camembert - the seller was running a 'buy two get one free' offer, so I got a good deal. Just have to decide which basses deserve them now!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

They arrived in today's post, and very good they are too! Three Dead ones (skull & roses) and three Camembert - the seller was running a 'buy two get one free' offer, so I got a good deal. Just have to decide which basses deserve them now!

Excellent :)