Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Complete rig - amp, helix, wireless, board and more!
£995
Leyland

la bam

Ok, this is pretty much the best think I've ever built / put together.

It's a very lightweight, powerful, pre wired board, designed after years of playing in a million different scenarios from small stages to large festivals.

It's designed so you can set up in less than 1 minute and itll serve ANY gig.

Literally, plug the deliberately suitable long power lead in, attach one end of the Speakon to your cab (the amp end is already connected), switch on the wireless pack and youre done!

It contains:

Quilter bass block 800 - by far and away the loudest, lightest, easy to use amp I've ever used. Never gone over half way on the volume. Even in massive outdoor gigs.

Line 6 Helix Stomp - all updated to latest firmware. This is where it's quite clever. It's a tuner, a fantastic amp sim, fantastic cab sim, multi fx, chorus, drive, valve emulation, looper, compression, reverb, distortion, preset king, eq - anything you can think of! And a DI box!

Line 6 G75 - superb wireless unit. Lots of scanning options and ultra reliable. Never had so much as a missed note. Very easy to see battery levels too.

4way power supply with long lead. This means the power lead will reach any socket on stage. None of this plugging into an extension, or borrowing someones supply etc.

Tourtec pedal board and padded bag with pockets. Solid, lightweight board and great bag.

The whole thing can be lifted with one finger!

It's also designed to be ultra configurable.

The cables can be removed and changed to bypass or add anything you like. You can use the system as is and take the DI from the amp, or take the DI from the stomp and just use the amp as a stage monitor. This also gives a back up should anything go down. You can also use the amp on it's own.

The helix also acts as a home studio via usb so you can do recordings and hear playback at the same time. With all the onboard effects you can get the perfect tone and even use re amping.

The amp sims on the helix are superb and the svt one I have (from dr tone) is superb and captures the tone spot on.

The helix is always being updated and therefore can grow with you and whatever band you're in.

It's also been designed to fit on the top of my 4x10 without any over hang etc. Equally it can be set on the floor or out of the way.

Also included are all original boxes and carry bags.

20200703_195152.jpg

20200703_195216.jpg

20200703_230653.jpg

20200703_230949.jpg

Edited by la bam
Withdrawn. Now selling as separates.
  • Like 3