Why become a member? ×

Alleva Coppolo KBP5 Custom
£3300
Istanbul

Runwayinsight

Hi everyone,

up for a sale of my alleva coppolo kbp5 custom bass. im the first owner, Jimmy made it for me 5 years ago.

i kept my bass in a non smoking room, its in perfect condition.no dings, no scratches. coming with a gator lightweight bass case.

i live in istanbul, i have a discounted price for DHL and the bass will be sent it by DHL. if anyone comes to Istanbul , could be my guest and check the bass.

thinking about 3700 euro, here are the specs;

pj5
passive VVT
Precision body
alder body
brazilian(the Jimmy) rosewood 
matching headstock
 thin skin poly
metallic green burst.

thank you all.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

Beautiful colour. Just checking, you’ve got all the paperwork to ship the Brazilian rosewood?

Its a hybrid one, as known as jimmywood(no longer avaliable) that is why there is no paperwork but you can contact with Jimmy for confirmation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know Burak for a long time. I have bought/sold/traded basses with him a lot. He is a top notch guy. Nothing can go wrong with him!

And has a very good selection of boutique basses.

I had the chance to play this one as well. Hell of a bass! And very cheap as too. As far as I remember he custom ordered this one.

Glwts.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2020 at 19:04, khazol said:

I know Burak for a long time. I have bought/sold/traded basses with him a lot. He is a top notch guy. Nothing can go wrong with him!

And has a very good selection of boutique basses.

I had the chance to play this one as well. Hell of a bass! And very cheap as too. As far as I remember he custom ordered this one.

Glwts.

I would already bought it but import taxes are killing me...and I want this one so badly :(

Edited by albinokiller

• 1 month later...
  • ped locked this topic