Why become a member? ×

💥 Ritter Cora Jazz
£3450
London

azumi

For sale, this beautiful masterpiece by Jens Ritter.

The bass is in mint condition. Comes with original Ritter hard case and all the paperwork.

Awesome sound and light weight - only 3.3.kg!

This is what Jens Ritter have to say about his Cora bases :

"The idea behind the Cora was to reinterpret the traditional Fender Jazz Bass sound; to add some dynamic, freshness and elegance and mix it with the typical RITTER Style. The result is a well balanced straightforward bass with a muscular "Marcus Miller Tone".

Link to the bass on Ritter website:

https://ritter-instruments.com/item_info.php?i=582

Shipping is not included in the price. 

1202-1.jpg1202-2.jpg20181225_090111.jpg20181225_090145.jpg20181225_090554.jpg20181225_090810.jpg20181225_090846.jpg20181225_091054.jpg

Demo sound:

Edited by azumi
  • Like 5

I used to own one almost identical to this but with a conventional 34” scale. Lovely thing it was too!

I now have a pair of gloss finish Coras - one white & the other red. This would look great to go with those two but I’d need to sell stuff first :(

12 hours ago, molan said:

I used to own one almost identical to this but with a conventional 34” scale. Lovely thing it was too!

I now have a pair of gloss finish Coras - one white & the other red. This would look great to go with those two but I’d need to sell stuff first :(

Do you have pics? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2020 at 19:11, molan said:

The one you sold me??? I can confirm what a "lovely thing" it was...I was far too precious with it...

GLWTS

19 hours ago, TheGreek said:

The one you sold me??? I can confirm what a "lovely thing" it was...I was far too precious with it...

GLWTS

Ah, I knew it had gone to a good home but couldn’t remember which one 🤦‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...