Why become a member? ×

SOLD // KK Baby Bass - Traditional Model EUB
£900
Egham, London

Sold

Looking to sell on my KK Baby Bass.

The tone is incredible from this thing and is such a joy to play, it's actually what got me into upright bass.

With the small turn of a screw at the back you can go from low down action like a fretless electric up to high up blister heaven tone zone.

The bass benefits from the newer model of bridge, and a tonal palette that can be sculpted on board from a tone knob and two screws on either side of the bridge to dial in tones from the classic Ampeg Baby Bass latin tone, to a more acoustic sound, or a more dub like thump. 

Strung with Thomastik Spirocore strings and includes a soft case and rather robust stand the bass can live on.

Great shape overall, two small flakes of paint missing which I've documented in the photos.

Ideally looking for cash, but would consider a trade for a Rivoli/EB-2 style bass or a Moollon Jazz V. 

Not a postage friendly instrument, but welcome to come try either at mine (TW20 0TJ) or at my studio in Battersea.

Cheers,

-Noah

IMG_0672.thumb.JPG.30ff2ebc0d4839ea102c8d95f58eec20.JPG

IMG_3850.thumb.JPG.f542f68776ae87fcaa69773ae4d8d5ed.JPG

IMG_0072.thumb.JPG.152c6de012ebfdb72772c3d9085ee741.JPG

1800810002_WhatsAppImage2020-07-03at14_07.01(1).thumb.jpeg.6247fc2eb186fd0eedafe0d01ebfc6d2.jpeg

1264529219_WhatsAppImage2020-07-03at14_07_01.thumb.jpeg.f90ad2c548acd7187cfe1e9f1df1e472.jpeg

Edited by nnspok
  • Like 2

On 04/07/2020 at 11:54, Clarky said:

Lovely bass. If I can move on my Fender CS 51P I may be in touch. In the mean time, have a bump!

Thanks mate! You're welcome to come and try it out if/when. Good luck with the sale of your 51P :)

lol - and now you're tempting me even more - good on you -

I pulled my back over the weekend and thankfully the chiropractors are open - i'm going again tomorrow (Wednesday) and hopefully my driving skills will be better by the weekend. If its still here then i'll contact you with view to driving over

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Petey said:

lol - and now you're tempting me even more - good on you -

I pulled my back over the weekend and thankfully the chiropractors are open - i'm going again tomorrow (Wednesday) and hopefully my driving skills will be better by the weekend. If its still here then i'll contact you with view to driving over

Ouch! Been there myself, always takes too long for back problems to heal up. Hopefully it's feeling a bit better with the chiropractor appointments.

No problem, still available at the moment so just let me know how it's looking on your end.