sdbrown8177

*SOLD* Darkglass Microtubes 900 v2 Bass Head
£620
Cricklewood, London

Posted (edited)

A fantastic amplifier - really lightweight and powerful. This amp packs a punch (900w @ 4 ohms) and sounds really great either running your bass clean or engaging the overdrives which include the well-known 'Vintage Microtubes' and the 'B3K'. This amp hasn't been gigged at all so is in excellent condition and comes in original packaging (minus the information booklet). It also includes the intelligent footswitch which allows you to mute the head or switch between the effects.

Full specs found here: https://www.darkglass.com/microtubes-900/

Price includes postage to a UK address. Payment via Paypal or Monzo. Thanks!

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

Edited by sdbrown8177
Sold
  • Like 3

Wow - that's a great price for a v2 in such good condition!!

I'm gonna be gobsmacked if this hangs around in the FS for any length of time - someone is in for a treat (and a bargain!)

Yes great price for a great amp

It's one of the most fun current modern class D's of it's type with a load of options including 2ohms etc.etc

I'd buy it today - but I've got one already

How much.......?????

I might buy a second one at that price...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By basslondon
      Excellent condition,  lightly gigged ( less than a dozen outings) monster bass head. I won’t get into the controversy around the wattage but it’s safe to say it has more watts than you would sensibly need. The tonal flexibility is amazing and the compressor does the job as it should. 

It’s big iron amplification with a big sound to match... any queries pm me!
      Thanks for looking!

• By Kev
      Finally gave in and going to an all-in-one digital solution so my guitarists can control me via Midi!  These are the best pedals I've had for the job, all are being sold only in the interest of being a typical modern prog metal bassist!
      Selling in stages, here is Part 1.  Shipping should be £5 or so.  New prices are current prices from Andertons.
      Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra
      The Jon Stockman (collaboration) preamp.  Incredible and versatile distortion, quite different character from the stereotypical "metal" tone of a Darkglass B*K pedal and the like, with two distortions with different characteristics on the Alpha and Omega side.  Amazing as a clean preamp too, very useful quiet EQ and comes with a headphone out jack.  Last but not least, it has an IR Cab Sim loaded DI, configurable via the Darkglass Suite on PC/mac.  Invaluable for live and studio use when micing a cab isn't practical.  Perfect condition with velcro on bottom, in original box with candy.
      New Price: £369 (V1)  My Price: £250

Source Audio Nemesis Delay
      PHENOMENAL delay pedal!  You need to check out the Source Audio website to see what this thing can do, but its crazy.  It does all the usual digital/analog/tape/reverse etc delays, but also it adds all kinds of modulation effects to the signal, include octaver, envelope filter, phaser/flanger sounds and much more.  The Helix mode is particularly bonkers.  I will leave a few of my presets on there as well!  Perfection condition, in original box with candy and power supply.
      New Price: £259  My Price: £200

Boss TU-3 Tuner
      You know what it is.  Industry standard tuner, AB'd against the TC Polytune it replaced and it appeared to tune quicker and was more stable.  Great rock solid pedal.  In very good condition, velcro on bottom with just a couple of marks shown in the photo, in box with candy.
      New Price: £65  My Price: £40  ON HOLD

Thanks for looking!
    • By ChrisGordon
      price Drop!!! £125 including UK postage 

A Darkglass B3K Version 1. Never really got on with it. Probably used no more than a dozen times. Hopefully goes somewhere it can get the use it deserves! In near mint condition, it has got Velcro adhered to the bass! 

Price includes UK postage. 

• By Waldobass
      Vintage Polytone Mini Brute IV in original cardboard box!
      Much loved by jazz bassists and guitarists alike.
      Good little 15" amp in need of a new home and a little love. It all works but could do with getting a new grill or foam cover for the front to make it look a bit nicer and maybe a little switch cleaner. The Cardbox box isn't much to write home about except its funny that its managed to survive 40/50 years!

£125 ono. not really interested in trades but you can try me!
      pick up in Surrey preferred but can discuss drop offs etc

• By warwickhunt
      I owned one of these back when they were new and just released, I bought this particular amp off a fellow BCer as a back-up and out of nostalgia.  It's as good as I remember but seeing as how I've now got 4 amps... I don't need 3 back-ups!  The amp had a new power switch and service done when I bought it.  
      Lots of info on the internet re. these professional level amps.  Please don't confuse this with the Basskick series, these are a step above and really are the mutts nuts.  No class D power ratings just old school transformers and bags of power/volume... though you can practice in silence through the headphone output. 
      600w (RMS) into 4 ohms though it will operate at 2 ohms with 1.000 watt.  Features a dual-channel tube-driven preamp, with a Varimetric EQ and a notch filter which is useful if plugging in an acoustic bass and you want to dial out unwanted resonances.
      DI is transformer balanced with ground lift switch.
      MIDI optional MSM-1 - you can buy a plug and go midi module from H&K that gives access to a wealth of options.  
      Effects Loop serial
      Footswitch/Stageboard Stageboard; switching Functions EQ on/off, A, B input (not included)
      I really don't want to run the risk of damage in transit, so collection or sensible meet up point is the way forward (NE England).  Sorry I really don't need any gear as a trade.