Why become a member? ×

EBS ProLine 4x10 WITHDRAWN
£250
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is my 800w 4 Ohm EBS ProLine cab

In good used condition, only selling as it's no longer needed. I have a small combo which meets my needs for low volume home noodling. 

Collection from Merseyside. Can meet/deliver in North West area. 

IMG_0065 2.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I would love this as I've had one before nd it was a big fave of mine. I had to move it on though as it was too big for the gigs I was going.

Amazing cab,at a bargain price.

Edited by lee650
  • Thanks 1

On 23/07/2020 at 23:31, lee650 said:

I would love this as I've had one before nd it was a big fave of mine. I had to move it on though as it was too big for the gigs I was going.

Amazing cab,at a bargain price.

Cheers.

Back in the day when I needed a big rig I used two of these with an Euphonic Audio iAmp800 (2 Ohm) - Awesome so say the least! 

I was hoping to get back into a gigging band at the start of the year but it was never to be so its just sat up in the spare room idle which is such a shame.

There's got to be somebody up in the North West who could make use of a first class 4x10? 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, wissense said:

PM sent.

And replied.

Just to clarify. The cab is £220 collected. I can deliver locally (north west) at cost. 

I cannot ship this cab as I'm at work all day and unable to hand over to a courier. I have no suitable box and packaging plus I'd dread to think how much it would cost! 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, bigthumb said:

Needless to say, the cab didn't get shipped to Thailand..... 

Just as well! I would have been gutted because if it was possible to have it couriered to the Orkney Islands I would have bought it weeks ago.

Best of luck with the sale, this is really a ridiculous bargain for someone who can collect it.

• Thanks 1

On 28/08/2020 at 10:59, thodrik said:

Just as well! I would have been gutted because if it was possible to have it couriered to the Orkney Islands I would have bought it weeks ago.

Best of luck with the sale, this is really a ridiculous bargain for someone who can collect it.

Out of interest I got a price for shipping, at least £55. Packing it up securely would be the issue. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic