Why become a member? ×

no longer available
£1100
Plonsk Poland

macieq

I had one of these and they're wonderful things!  Instant 'produced' bass tone out of a little box.  Real boutique gear but actually deserves its hype (I moved to SS pres - I actually prefer them, but the Noble is superb at what it does).  Fantastic form factor too and really easy to use - no messing around to find a superb tone.  Just watch where your fingers are when you take the mains plug out of the socket... 

2 hours ago, three said:

Just watch where your fingers are when you take the mains plug out of the socket... 

On the plus side you'll probably only do that once.
Yes, the Noble hangs onto some power for a bit just like the amps Grandma used to make. I always unplug at the Noble end first as I pack the cable separately anyway.

Edited by markorbit

8 hours ago, markorbit said:

On the plus side you'll probably only do that once.
Yes, the Noble hangs onto some power for a bit just like the amps Grandma used to make. I always unplug at the Noble end first as I pack the cable separately anyway.

Haha, I did it twice but that says a lot more about me than the Noble! I eventually learned to detach the IEC at the Noble end - a more comfortable experience.  Bump too for a truly outstanding pre

• MB1 locked this topic