Why become a member? ×

Rate us on Trustpilot

ped

@ped - you’ll never guess what? It worked!!

Dear hiramkhackenbacker,

Thank you for your reply and for providing us with documentation showing your experience with basschat.co.uk. This has allowed us to verify your experience in accordance with our guidelines.

We’ve now reinstated your review on Trustpilot. You can see it by logging into your Trustpilot profile.

If you have any questions, please visit our Support Center, or feel free to contact us by replying to this email.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 01/07/2020 at 09:34, ped said:

Hi Basschatters

Just a quick favour - IF YOU HAVE USED OUR SUPPORT (via a support request or via PM, Email) then I'd really appreciate a review on Trustpilot. As you hopefully know, I always respond to support requests as quickly as possible, often when out and about, once from the top of a glacier in Iceland, and try my best to solve every problem.

If you have been on the receiving end of a Basschat support message, maybe you had an issue with a payment, a card was declined, your renewal didn't;t go through, whatever it was - then please type something up on the BC TrustPilot page

I THINK you need to create an account on the site to leave a review but you can sign in with Google or FB if you want to do it quickly.

Many thanks :)

Hi folks,

Another plea for reviews if you have a few minutes. Just had a 1 star review from some very annoyed person who has slightly overreacted to an email which was sent to them (admittedly in error, it seems). For some reason that's brought our average score down massively despite having lots of 5 start reviews. The whole site is a scam tbh! (trust pilot, not us!!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

I have a new review "pending"...  👍

The suspense!!

Thanks - I know Trustpilot probably game it to make people say 'come and give us a review' but it does seem like a heavily weighted system where one bad review has a big effect, and you can't report them unless they fit very specific guidelines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...