Why become a member? ×

Rate us on Trustpilot

ped

Just now, skankdelvar said:

At 01:30 04_07_20

Avg = 4.3 / 5

Excellent = 92%
Bad = 8%

Good. That’s seen the ‘Jonas’ the door then.

I don’t know whether it’s a spurious camouflaged complaint from someone who has ended up at the sticky end of a Mod or one of those random people that seem to enjoy complaining about everything without provocation. He/she probably works for FedEx. Apparently the Washington Redskins have been ‘told’ to consider renaming the team. “Reconsider” as in ‘if you don’t, we will withdraw our sponsorship’.

The European name of the first Native American to address Congress is coincidentally ‘Red Jacket’

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Have now had an e-mail from Trust Pilot stating my review has been taken down as they have been unable to ‘verify it’s authenticity’. I’m confused.

Eh that's weird. I haven't done anything this end!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that Ped was giving away free parrots to anyone leaving a good review...

🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜 🦜  

• 2 weeks later...

@ped - it’s only taken Trustpilot a month to reply, but I received their response this morning:

Dear hiramkhackenbacker,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Your review has been removed from our platform because we were unable to verify the authenticity of it. However, we’ll be happy to revisit our earlier decision if you can provide us with documentation verifying your experience.

To verify your review:

1. Find your order confirmation, invoice, delivery report or proof of service with basschat.co.uk. The documents should show: the name of the business, the name of the buyer (your name), the date, and a reference number. See more here. 
  2. Send your documents by replying to this email. We accept forwarded emails from basschat.co.uk, screenshots of user registration/profile or similar, and pdf attachments.”

Gonna struggle with that one 🙄.

37 minutes ago, ped said:

Ridiculous. Can we rate trust pilot on trust pilot? I'll send you an email now anyway but feel free to just leave it, sounds like a lot of hassle.

E-mail received and forwarded to Trustpilot. I'd give them 1 star for their work so far. Even that is being generous 😂

• Haha 1