Why become a member? ×

Rate us on Trustpilot

ped

Hi Basschatters

Just a quick favour - IF YOU HAVE USED OUR SUPPORT (via a support request or via PM, Email) then I'd really appreciate a review on Trustpilot. As you hopefully know, I always respond to support requests as quickly as possible, often when out and about, once from the top of a glacier in Iceland, and try my best to solve every problem.

If you have been on the receiving end of a Basschat support message, maybe you had an issue with a payment, a card was declined, your renewal didn't;t go through, whatever it was - then please type something up on the BC TrustPilot page

I THINK you need to create an account on the site to leave a review but you can sign in with Google or FB if you want to do it quickly.

Many thanks :)

• Like 3

Ah good someone has left a one star review saying they had an issue with racism 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Any more positive reviews from anyone? Hopefully from people who have actually used customer support?!

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, ped said:

Ah good someone has left a one star review saying they had an issue with racism 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Any more positive reviews from anyone? Hopefully from people who have actually used customer support?!

What a load of old tosh. 

There's no racism on here. 

We're all far too busy being sexist. 😘

Edited by Newfoundfreedom
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, ped said:

Should have been Status, not Statues....

• Like 1

On 02/07/2020 at 06:38, ped said:

Sounds like someone with an axe to grind. I don't believe it for a minute. 

There's always one - unfortunately.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Thanks 1