benh

ON HOLD - Price dropped £40 inc. UK postage - EMG 40HZ Pickup Set
£45
Bridlington

Posted (edited)

ON HOLD - EMG 40HZ set (passive) taken out of a Spector Rebop 5 I had a while ago. Fully working when removed, reason for removal was installation of active EMGs. Some light wear but nothing major, the HZ part of the logo is slightly more worn than the EMG part. £40 posted (UK), international would be more (can get a quote for any interested parties).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, unfortunately I don't have the pickup screws for these. SECOND EDIT: Found them!

IMG20200630184130.jpg

IMG20200630184112.jpg

Edited by benh
Price dropped to £40

1 hour ago, ForbiddenWytch said:

Hi mate, do these come with the connector cables? 

Cheers

Yes - only has Quik Connect on the pickup side, normal bare wire on the other end. One for each pickup.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nickireckless
      ***Please delete if outside EU is against the rules (I checked the faq but haven't seen anything about it) ****
      Up for sale is a decent 2004 Spector Euro with sold maple wings, EMGs and TonePump preamp.
      Great/excellent condition fresh setup/overal check and fresh Rotosound RS66LDs (Sept 17.)
      I will ship in the original hard shell case for the buyers expense.
      Located in Florida.

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 pounds but it's actually 6500 euros, just conversion is different every day.

• By rkw1985
      Beautiful Czech-made Spector 5-String from the early days of the Czech factory. I don't know a great deal about it as I bought it second-hand from the Bass Cellar in Camden a number of years ago, but as far as I'm aware it is a 1998 or 1999 model. There is a 4-digit serial number in the cavity (1385) and the Spector website says these early models cannot be dated from the SN. 

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c33c7uetzjj504z/AAB78HsE0yOOshxi_e5rFS0ka?dl=0

EDIT - sound samples here: 

Looking for £1000 £800 ono . In terms of trade I’d be interested in a Japanese Les Paul custom, eg burny/greco/tokai.

Will ship at buyer’s expense to the UK. If I find someone who is interested I’ll make appropriate arrangements to get it shipping ready, including sorting out a hardcase - i have no need for a hardcase  unless there’s a buyer so it’s a little chicken and egg! 
    • By NotAsGoodAsJaco
      Up for sale, my Ibanez BTB 1825. Excellent condition/as new.
      Comes with original custom fit Ibanez Case.
      35" scale bass with 19mm string spacing and a 47mm nut width.
      Bought new from Thomann in Nov 2019. Dot markers added by pro luthier.
      Low action, flat neck with  good feel. Just not the tone for me - I bought this bass without ever playing one.
      Prefer a local (London and surrounding areas) but will post within UK. UKsales only
      I believe these basses are discontinued.
      Spec from Ibanez...
      Neck type BTB59pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple w/Graphite reinforcement rods neck-through Top/back/body - Walnut top, Ash wing body Fretboard - Bound Panga Panga Abalone off-set dot inlay Frets - Medium Stainless Steel frets Premium fret edge treatment Bridge - MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing) Neck pickup - Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive Bridge pickup - Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ Hardware color - Gold Width 47mm NUT Radius 400  

• By koval123
      Hi, up for sale goes a complete set of EMG BQC System for bass guitars. It is 4-knobs (incl. 2 stacked) Active Balance, Master Volume, Bass/Treble stacked, Mids/Midrange stacked. There is a center detent for flat response. The mid-range control has a variable frequency knob that allows you to sweep through the mid-frequency range from 100Hz to 1KHz. This selects the frequency to boost or cut. Solderless harness included as well as non-original but pretty knobs (not present on the picture). Sending possible, ask me for the cost.