Why become a member? ×

Shuker RD- SOLD
£850
New Malden KT3 5LN

Booga13

Starting to thin the herd so up for grabs is this beautiful Shuker RD Artist style beasty

I'm not the original owner so details (body wood/neck etc) are sparse I'm afraid but I can try and answer any Qs

Duncan pups, an Aguilar OBP-2 pre and Hipshot USA pegs

Stunning bound neck with block markings, 40mm at the nut, all in good condition, slight yellowish discolouration on the top of the body, a few little nicks around the backplate a small chip on the top of the head.

Lovely player but for some reason I can't quite put my finger on I pick up others first, I think I just don;t get on with the neck profile but honestly cannot say why! 

Comes with a Thomman thunderbird soft case

Looking for a straight sale really so GBP850.00  GBP 750 GBP 700 collected or can deliver within reasonable range/meet up

Basses 006.JPG

Basses 007.JPG

Basses 008.JPG

Basses 009.JPG

Basses 010.JPG

Basses 011.JPG

Basses 013.JPG

Basses 014.JPG

Basses 015.JPG

Basses 016.JPG

Basses 017.JPG

Basses 018.JPG

Edited by Booga13
Sold
  • Like 10

@Booga13sorry to hear you didn't get on with this bass.

I was the original owner of this bass and it has served me extremely well during my ownership.

The specs are as follow:

Body wood - Alder or Mahogany I believe (from memory). It's definitely one of the two but I can't remember which one I went for
Neck - 5 piece neck with a white satin finish. It plays just as fast as any satin finished neck. If you look closely you can clearly see it's a 5 piece neck too
Pickups - Seymour Duncan SSB-4B Phase II soapbar pickups
Bridge - Gotoh J510SJ-4 (19mm string spacing)

Everything on the specs is correct as listed above.

Edited by erisu

Hi Ellis, thanks for the detail, very helpful. If I hadn't ramped up the collection she'd be staying with me but I seem to be favouring my old Yamahas at the moment and I've still just got the 2 hands!🤣

Did you go for the USA jazz you were contemplating?

12 minutes ago, Booga13 said:

Hi Ellis, thanks for the detail, very helpful. If I hadn't ramped up the collection she'd be staying with me but I seem to be favouring my old Yamahas at the moment and I've still just got the 2 hands!🤣

Did you go for the USA jazz you were contemplating?

Likewise if I wasn't moving onto 5-string I would had kept this too :( I'm sure she'll find a good home somewhere and be put to good use!

Not yet. I ended up getting a Dingwall NG-2 for the time being :) Scrapped the idea of a USA Jazz but should be getting a Maruszczyk Elwood before the end of the year though.

Hi Lou,

Always the way when you see something that is clearly calling you!  I think the market is probably slower than usual so maybe she'll be waiting for for when you win the Euromillions on Friday!  Alternatively, if I get the jackpot I'll send her to you for free😁  Fingers crossed for one of us ...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Booga13 said:

Well the kitchen scales are jumping around the mid 4.7kg mark so call it 4.8kg, bit lighter than the Gibson😁

Cheers.

Still a bit too much for my glass spine 🙁.

GLWTS

22 hours ago, lou24d53 said:

That's almost an agreed contract right there...!! :-) 😉

Just one small lotto related clause to fulfill and I think it's legally binding😁

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Right, I've pulled the trigger on a Limelight jazz so I need to get some cash in, will entertain part trades on this now, ideally I need GBP500 along with whatever you offer however, if what you offer tickles me the right way (😮) I can be a bit flexible

• 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic