Posted (edited)

TC Electronic Plethora X5

Purchased from Andertons in May 2020, minor home use, ex. condition; original box, mains adapter, USB lead, booklet, updated with latest firmware (includes tuner); selling as going different route with other effects. Save £50 off the cheapest new one......

Postage only and will be Royal Mail Sp. Delivery at cost.

(Not looking for any trades at this time).

The blurb:

TonePrint Pedal Board Loaded with all Your Favorite FX and 5 MASH Footswitches

• Highly-flexible TonePrint pedal board with simple, intuitive controls and 5 MASH footswitches 

• Select and load your favorite TonePrint FX including all TonePrint pedals

• MASH technology turns all 5 footswitches into expression controllers 

• Free TonePrint app lets you instantly beam signature artist tones into your pedal

• Build unlimited custom pedal boards with any combination of TonePrint pedals 

• Customizable FX, signal chain routing and much more

• TonePrint App lets you design custom effects using your mobile device via cable-free connection

• Built-in FX loop for inserting other pedals or connecting with your amp using 4-cable method 

• 3-Year Warranty Program*

• Designed and engineered in Denmark

D1829AC4-A65E-4E85-91F7-417A7826B3CD_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.0fb3adac529cefcddb7c4bc55a20da7b.jpeg8D739289-FFCF-452D-960F-1904957AF652_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.55263e3570522b4994b7b97424fe83ee.jpeg23DEDD1A-0459-4C6A-A14F-2703D97C776A_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.92f965a2832f0fea8fafcefe023573d4.jpeg

Edited by paulmcnamara
additional info

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dodge_bass
      Couple of pedals for sale / trade if anyone is interested (all in mint condition - pretty sure have boxes for the two TC electronic ones). Add £5 for P&P.
      COG T70 Octaver - three Octavers in one box with an FX loop. Great unit just too much pedal board real estate for me these days. Nails the classic OC2 sound and then you've still got two other octavers to mess on with £240 new plus build time - £150 gets it.
      TC electronics Corona chorus - about £70ish new. £40 gets it.
      TC electronics HOF reverb - about £90ish new. £50 gets it.
      Trades wise - weird and wonderful FX mainly but would consider small heads too potentially (just try me!).

• By JacobM135
      Moving on due to grabbing a markbass head recently.
      Power cable supplied

• By Gunsfreddy2003
      Nice little lightweight amp, great tone and pretty powerful for its size.
      Built in tuner and Tone Print effects feature.
      Used but still in good condition.

• By pajhartley
      FS only (unless you have a Limelight Precision or Jazz you want to trade!).
      Very good condition Line 6 Helix Floor, updated to latest firmware & fully working with no issues (at least none that I've experienced). Cosmetically it's been gigged but there are no obvious signs of wear or damage.
      Also comes with a genuine Line 6 Helix gig bag/back pack, all zips etc working as they should & again in used but very good condition.
      I'm only selling as I find the HX Effects sufficient for gigs, & use Helix Native with my DAW.
      It's a superb unit for the gigging bassist, especially if you play in covers bands (because you can get any tone you need, & use the amp/cab sims to go straight to FOH) or a band which uses multiple tunings (I find the snapshots incredibly useful for this).
      New, the Helix Floor is £1,200 & the backpack is £120, so £850 seems fair, but as I say, I'm open to trades for Limelight basses, or conceivably a high-end Ibanez 4- or 5-string.
      Collection preferred from Bournemouth, but I can travel to deliver with the usual COVID restrictions in place at present.
      Thanks, Pete
      IMG_3276.HEIC IMG_3956.HEIC IMG_7253.HEIC
    • By loremil
      Selling this TC Electronic BG250-112 Bass Guitar Combo. Used but condition like  new and fully functional. Includes the handy toneprint control, allowing you to beam various effects directly into the amp from your phone!
      Collection only in London. Current price new: £288.
      Thanks for looking!
      Specs:
      BG250-112
      Input Section
      Input connector 1/4" jack
      Input impedance 500 kOhm / 100 pF
      Gain range -96 to 36dB
      Tone control
      Bass 80Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 100Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
      Mid 500Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 800Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
      Treble/ Tweeter Tone Center Freq: 1800Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 3150Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
      Tube Tone 0 to 10, Tube amp Recreation
      Tone Print 0 to 10 embedded parameters for TonePrints
      Tuner Bass Tuner, always on
      Tuning range B0 (30.87Hz) to G4 (392.00Hz)
      Mute Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
      Master Level / Headphones Output Studio quality headphone amp
      HP Out Impedance 40 to 600 Ohm
      Mains supply 100 - 240V~ 50/60Hz (70W @ 1/8 of Max. Output)
      Power module rating 250w (500w instantaneus Peak @ min. Load) TCE Power rating and Active Power Management
      Balanced output Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
      Bal. Out Max. +2dBu
      Bal. Out Optimal Load Impedance 600 Ohm
      Rehearsal input 1/8" jack input, fits to iPod®
      Operating / Storage Temperature 0° C to 50° C / -30° C to 70° C
      Humidity Max. 90 % non-condensing
      Dimensions 462 x 620 x 380 mm / 18.2" x 24.4" x 15.0"
      Weight 15.8 kg / 34.8 pounds
      Finish Tolex covered. Handcrafted plywood box
      Porting Front porting
      Woofer TC Electronic custom 12"
      Tweeter TC Electronic custom Piezo