paulmcnamara

TC Electronics Plethora X5 SOLD______________________
£350
SE ESSEX

TC Electronic Plethora X5

Purchased from Andertons in May 2020, minor home use, ex. condition; original box, mains adapter, USB lead, booklet, updated with latest firmware (includes tuner); selling as going different route with other effects. Save £50 off the cheapest new one......

Postage only and will be Royal Mail Sp. Delivery at cost.

Edited by paulmcnamara
additional info
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sardar
      Only been used at home so in good condition.
      Up for sale as I've bought a Helix so I'm starting to sell off my old pedals, hence no trades, sorry.

• By glassmoon
      My missus blessed me with an EBS OctaBass for Christmas, so I need to free this bad boy up.
      Does a marvellous job of "mimicking" the BOSS OC-2, for a fraction of the cost.
      Great condition! Comes boxes and velcro'ed, and price includes std. P&P to the UK  

• By iSeal95
      Hi everyone,

Here we have the TC Electronic Corona Chorus, a versatile chorus sound with a very musical feel. 
      3 types of chorus and with the toneprint app you can get so much more, especially the Nathan east vibe!

Price includes postage, no box however I will package well.

Any questions please ask!

• By Alex Tootstick
      2 great bits of kit that work excellently together but are much more than I need for bedroom noodling which is the only playing I do nowadays. 
      Both items purchased on here and have barely left the house since and have  never been gigged (sadly). 
      Happy to split for separate sale or would preferablely sell together. Will ship at the cost of the buyer. 
      Cab - £150
      Amp - £100 
      The amp is in used condition and by that I mean there is a scratch or two on the surface of the top side but in perfect working order. The cab is 'near' perfect as I can't see a mark on it! It has lived in its cover at all times when not being used. I'll throw in a speakon cable if bought together. 

• By AinsleyWalker
      ProCo Rat 2 - SOLD Classic distortion pedal   MXR Analog Chorus - SOLD
      High and Low filters are very useful for having total control over how much modulation is added to your treble/bass.