Higgie

Apple 27” Thunderbolt Display *£530*
£550
London

Posted (edited)

Screen is in immaculate condition, no marks or damage anywhere on the unit and it comes with the original box. You won't find another used one in this condition at this price! It has been used in my smoke-free bedroom from new. These are now discontinued, but was around the £1000 mark when originally available. I used to use it with my MacBook Pro, but a recent PC upgrade means I don't use Thunderbolt anymore so this is surplus to requirements.

Looking for £530 ONO. The display can be picked up from Chingford, London (Socially distanced of course) or we can arrange a courier at your expense - however shipping a delicate item like this, I would have to insist on full insurance etc, so would recommend picking up if you are relatively local. Could also meet somewhere for a contribution towards my fuel costs.

Thanks, and hope you are all safe and well!

B39AAFD7-8595-46BD-8C68-F40E84E68BCE.jpeg

357F8847-17C0-4E0B-9B41-9623C29142E6.jpeg

22CD1BF3-53F4-47C5-B78C-BEEFF4D2DD74.jpeg

7F16281E-B4BC-47E8-9A2E-DED43D98626C.jpeg

884BFEC9-78D9-41C0-90E4-2E2F917A873A.jpeg

Edited by Higgie

Posted (edited)

Forgot to mention I have the Apple Thunderbolt 2 > Thunderbolt 3 adaptor if you have a newer MacBook with USB-C ports that I will include in the price

image.jpg

Edited by Higgie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gunsfreddy2003
      Evening all,
      I have quite a few Macs for sale from my company, they range from the old white all in one iMacs right through to the newer all in one silver iMacs and I also have a couple of G5’s and screens to go with them.
      I’m due to put them on Facebook/EBay this month but thought that I would offer them here first.
      Let me know what you are looking for and I’ll see if we have one. Prices will be good as I’m keen to get them out of the office ASAP.
      There are also 3 x iPhone 8’s in rose gold (64GB) which are locked to O2 at the moment and in great condition. I’m looking for £275 each for these.

• By Can'tthinkofausername
      Clearing out some surplus iPhones following upgrades/replacements, as follows:
       1.    6S (Model 1688). 128GB.  Rose Gold.  Very cracked screen and non-functioning home button.  Works fine with ‘assistive touch’ workaround, or button can be replaced but TouchID will be lost as I understand it.  Few scuffs on one edge and a dink in mute button but apart from all that it’s in very good condition !  Battery a bit tired.  Unlocked. £75.
      2.    6 (Model 1586). 16GB.  White/silver.  Cracked screen.  Lots of pin-prick dinks and scratches on back but works fine. £60.
      3.    6 (Model 1586). 16GB.  White/silver.  In very good condition save for a few small marks on the edges: has always had a screen protector and rear protector.  £85 Now £75
      All have been used with Vodafone SIMS so they’ll definitely work on Vodafone: I honestly can’t remember if some or all are unlocked or not but if you’re on Vodafone you’ll be fine!   No accessories provided but all will be sent in proper Iphone boxes.  Priced to (hopefully) reflect condition: includes UK postage.

• By theshape101
      PRICE DROP Now £1595

Selling this absolutely mint Pedulla Thunderbolt 5! Sounds great especially with the Thunderguts switch engaged! The bass was made in 2013 but is in pretty much as new condition! Comes with a teardrop hardcase also in excellent condition. Ships from Cork in Ireland  
      I’m not looking for any trades.
      Specs:
      TOPS: Flame maple: AAA Flame Maple, 
      BACK: Soft Maple                                                                           NECK: Bolt-on, 2 piece laminate hard quarter sawn maple
      SCALE LENGTH: 34 inches
      FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
      NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
      INLAY: Mother of Pearl, 5mm dots
      NUT: Bone
      TRUSS ROD: Single rod, double-acting adjustable with two stiffening bars
      String Spacing: 19mm
      WEIGHT: 9.9lbs
      HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome
      BRIDGE: Machined brass barrel bridge
      MACHINE HEADS: M.V. Pedulla/Gotoh
      STRAP PINS: Gotoh
      PICKUPS: Made for M.V. Pedulla by Bartolini: Soapbar 
      ELECTRONICS: Active, Bartolini
      CONTROLS: volume, pickup pan, bass boost/cut, treble boost/cut, Thunderguts switch
      CONTROL KNOBS: chrome
      FINISH: Body: Gloss polyester with Caramel Burst colour. 
      Neck: Satin

• By Allaboutthebass
      Hi All, 
      in need of funds for an Ampeg PF350.....
      So I thought I would offer my late 2009, 27inch Imac to my bass chums before dumping it on ebay.
      Its not the fastest bit of kit by todays standards, but it can handle most things. It can even be used as a second screen using a mini-display port.....where else could you get an apple quality second screen for just 250 of her majesties quids.
      The spec is :-
      3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor 12 GB of memory (4gb originally) 1 TB Hard drive ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory One FireWire 800 port Four USB 2.0 ports SD card slot Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack) Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack) Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector) It will come with
      Fresh install of High Sierra. Original Apple Wireless Keyboard Original Magic Mouse Overall its in very good condition, however there are couple of things to point out.
      The DVD/CD player is very temperamental, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So for this sale I am going to say it does not work, however given most things are downloaded its never caused me an issue. There are scratches on the back of the stand (see pic) I don't have the original packing for it, so reluctant to post as its an awkward shape and don't want the screen to get damaged.
      I'm based just outside Diss in Norfolk, but happy meet within a 50 mile radius if that helps.
      Happy to answer any questions.
      Cheers Neil.

• By samuelcroberts
      Motu 828x Thunderbolt/USB MOTU 828x Thunderbolt or USB 28x30 Audio Interface for sale. In excellent condition - only used in studio, always in rack. Comes with original box and manual, plus UK power lead.   This is a quality audio interface with tons of I/O options. Has both Thunderbolt and USB connectivity and can be used as standalone mixer with storable presets. Also has CueMix software for flexible routing and midi in/out.   2x XLR/TRS ins with mic pres on front panel, 8 1/4 inch TRS analogue ins on rear. 2x XLR balanced outs, 8x TRS 1/4inch line outs and 2x front panel headphone outs. Also has 16 channels of ADAT optical at 1x sample rates, 8 channels of SMUX optical at 2x sample rates, 2-channel TOSlink (optical S/PDIF) up to 96 kHz and 2-channel RCA S/PDIF up to 96 kH.   Recording quality up to 192kHz. More specs available on MOTU website.   Based in Birmingham for collection, but can post in UK for £20.   Thanks for looking.