CJPJ

SOLD Fender 2018 American Professional Jazz Bass Olympic White with Rosewood
£995
Leatherhead, Surrey

Posted (edited)

NOW SOLD

I bought this new from Andertons in September 2018  (receipt included) spontaneously as I always wanted one. However, I have only played it a handful of times as I always go to my trusted Ibanez 5 string and haven't been able to revert back to a 4 string. It comes with all the usual bits including travel case and certificate of authenticity (plus a spair set of strings). There are a couple of small marks on the bottom back / lead edge but overall its an immaculate, unmolested and original example.

IMG_0605.JPEG

IMG_0613.JPEG

IMG_0612.JPEG

IMG_0610.JPEG

IMG_0609.JPEG

IMG_0608.JPEG

IMG_0606.JPEG

IMG_0615.JPEG

IMG_0616.JPEG

IMG_0607.JPEG

IMG_0611.JPEG

IMG_0624.JPEG

IMG_0625.JPEG

IMG_0614.JPEG

IMG_0626.JPEG

IMG_0627.JPEG

IMG_0620.JPEG

IMG_0622.JPEG

IMG_0623.JPEG

IMG_0617.JPEG

Edited by CJPJ
SOLD
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

SOLD

Edited by CJPJ
SOLD

Great price, I have two of these and they are seriously good instruments.

• Like 1

Final offer of £750 otherwise this is getting part-exchanged on Thursday.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thanku
      The only one for sell outside Japan. Amazing built, this series are like the American Original line up for Japanese Market (So you can't find it outside Japan), but it has been fully supervised by Mark Kendrick (Master Builder from the Fender Custom Shop, check out the video about the series)

Pickups are specially made for this series. Great tone and response, low action with no deadspot, really close a real 64 Jazz Bass, with a custom shop team built quality.
      Sounds great with pick, slap and fingerstyle. I did a sound samples right here (straight to soundcard no treatment) 

Bass is in MINT CONDITION, just had one ding on it. It comes with the original deluxe gig bag. I'll put a nice Fender leather strap with it too. It breaks my heart to sell this beauty, but I need money for my big project for our next big video shooting. 

ACCESSORIES
      Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
      BODY Body Material Alder Body Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer Over Urethane Finish Body Shape Jazz Bass®
      ELECTRONICS Bridge Pickup Premium Vintage-Style 60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Middle Pickup Premium Vintage-Style 60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone Switching None Configuration SS
      HARDWARE Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome Tuning Machines Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Control Knobs Black Plastic Neck Plate 4-Bolt
      MISCELLANEOUS Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
      NECK Neck Material Maple Neck Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer Over Urethane Finish Neck Shape '60s "C" Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm) Fingerboard Material Rosewood Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm) Number of Frets 20 Fret Size Vintage Nut Material Bone Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm) Position Inlays Clay Dot 
    • By thanku
      Body : Alder
      Neck : Maple (Satin finish)
      Fingerboard : Maple, 184R, 20F
      Pickups : JB-Vintage x2
      Controls : Volume, Volume, Tone
      Bridge : Vintage
      Color : Wine Red 
      Weight : 4,1 kg

Beautiful bass, with a rare satin finish neck ! Really smooth to play. Great tone, with a lot of punch. Truss rod works, frets are in MINT CONDITION. Comes with a GIG Bag. Still need to raise money for the next music video of my band guyssssss

• By Bjam
      I started playing bass a few years ago, found that I loved it and after some research went for a Player Precision last year. It's great and I have been very happy with it but a month ago, under lockdown fever, I started to lust after a Jazz and so started a lengthy research process. Seems like Fender have been very busy of late and it took a while to wrap my head around the various options but today I finally made it to a music shop to actually get my hands on them and feel/hear the distinctions for myself. Options in the shop were limited but I did get to compare the Original 60s, the Professional and the Professional 2 and the clear winner by quite a distance was the Original. Yes the character and physical feel of the instruments were different but just the sheer quality and richness of tone of the Original was so far beyond the Pro 2 that I couldn't quite believe it at first and had to go and play something else and then come back just to check I hadn't momentarily lost all judgement capabilities. I wish I had brought my player Precision along (yes, very different tone but there can be an objective difference in quality regardless of series I think) just to see how it sounded next to the Pro 2. I have a feeling I would have walked away from the  Pro 2 if an exchange had been on the table. 
      I suppose my question is: has anyone else played the Pro 2 and where they as underwhelmed as I was. Or is it just that the 60s Original sounds so bloody sexy? Am I missing something??
      Probably a bit lengthy this post, sorry. Would be interested to hear your thoughts though

• By BPWalls
      1500£ Now
      Selling this near to mint condition Fender Jazz Bass American Deluxe FMT V.
      The bass is a beautiful peace of wood, with a lot of built quality and rich sound. 
      All the hardware is gold. Have installed a aguilar obp3 pre amp and a hipshot highmass bridge.
      Send me a message if you need some information. 
      I can send it to all Europe full insured.