Why become a member? ×

£1100
Blyth

warwickhunt

This is a USA made from the early 2000's. 

Ash body, Maple cap, Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard with lovely MoP dot inlays.  Frets are like new.  Jazz style pups with active / passive switch.  Vol Vol Tone controls... so all very Jazz like!  Bridge and machineheads have a matt/satin finish.  

No damage whatsoever and I can't detect a ding or dink anywhere.

Complete with original case (mint condition not a mark on it), tools and case candy.

You'd be hard pushed to tell this from new and unlikely to find another in this good a condition.

Edited by warwickhunt
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LukeFRC said:

Does it sound like a jazz too? 

Unsurprisingly it can do 'Jazz' but in that juiced up Jazz way of Sadowsky basses.  I'll need to research these pups as I don't think they are simple single coil units.  The reason I say that is that the neck pup solo has a lot more meat to it, almost as if it is split-coil 'P' bass vibe!  

I really liked these when they were released. Deserved a wider audience IMO. Sadly, I'm sorted in the 4 string, super Jazz dept or I'd be getting very twitchy over this - it's lovely. GLWTS and all your others (man alive, you're having a clear out!).

59 minutes ago, ezbass said:

I really liked these when they were released. Deserved a wider audience IMO. Sadly, I'm sorted in the 4 string, super Jazz dept or I'd be getting very twitchy over this - it's lovely. GLWTS and all your others (man alive, you're having a clear out!).

Cheers, anyone wanting the SuperJazz sound but don't want the typical 'F*nder' look, then this is the boyo!  I've owned my fair share of Jazz style basse inc' a Dingwall fan fret and a brace of Sadowskys (inc USA) but in terms of tone this has beaten them all.

Last clear out was 12 years ago... let's hope it's 12 years till my next one.  :)  

• Like 1

I remember when I first joined the forum years ago and I did some searches for Warwicks, I had come across that 'epifini' sale thread of yours. I could have cried!!! I don't think I picked up my jaw from the floor for about a week after that. In fact, just for eye candy, I would periodically find that thread again over the subsequent years (I kid you not) just to see again what you had all at one time.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Tandro said:

I remember when I first joined the forum years ago and I did some searches for Warwicks, I had come across that 'epifini' sale thread of yours. I could have cried!!! I don't think I picked up my jaw from the floor for about a week after that. In fact, just for eye candy, I would periodically find that thread again over the subsequent years (I kid you not) just to see again what you had all at one time.

Almost at that same point again... different walls, (mostly) different basses!  

KCfT7miIRUz2dmllOStoO3kPD15K5z7rG-N6r5iV2eRXkE1Mze8eXjHQ7xmIC4U3lFcr72Bat3r12sxnOp7TtOnvuKkwf1cNdAE1DG_aXHuLg5iKVC7BYJMFzWRLWmwdQGI2ezmJ5msEGT-qxWZ5RGBMSWLGsLiu49nt4xM8OK3IIFclSWEx423J2n_3WQmNkUG51wzky0Vclc3HXRgDgjdvmnnJwbuRE9G2d7_xLW4uJT4cBYJ7lAqglM9AeCHKLTZrG16H2ZwXTrUfHfP4HMExBkcaUy2cKqbGeKMz0z1aYWhlozr2JnavB3xWmHjJsnbGq_IIMTXjel_ZtrqrqBRpfnNm2Z64k8xGLkbnFIxTSniozfS3qbEp0E6mxU_gzbANTXC4TF451aSe6zzDEob4htJGLOotVUw5rX24P6tGm2jjYB6LWcJM32_mA3a2Z9MqJmdGylxXB2mpa5CI6rZTMH6PWmaL_wo0z_n6ulbaCgB7OBMLFAH9WPe2YxneehzVXhcARHxMsZz-muuHF8-J2AG2NTG09VlrmbCHZnM3QxWcGnW3Zl2MgA2VDnbQ2ZErCZIVJmj-gvsUWwWiOkdtQOrdFhvuhwcCQfHzAl4ZRQu7F13aA_dgQRBmU1knMP7b6Slyu6QquomQb6BBpwQPQI7QQ2qoQUButDXZ58GScW_IzNWtprOq0AUPgQ=w876-h657-no?authuser=0

O   M   G

Just gorgeous. This is the point I turn into a screaming teenager with high pitched voice. And I still see some beauties there, which you may or may not remember, we've spoken about briefly over the years. There is still hope for me! That wall is just f!%&ing awesome. Why this pandemic getting in the way...why, why, why.

My consolation is that I still have some of your past flames in my stable :) .....I would love to add more.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...