Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** It's Evil. £400 (8 string fanned fret Etherial Guitar thing...)
£400
Basildon, Essex.

So...

There's this...

It's, err, it's what it is...

It's a 'custom' 8 string thing from Etherial guitars, it need work as the set up is all sorts of wrong and some of the 'tronics need attention. It's basically the real life version of a drawing of a guitar that may have been done in the 1950's by someone who was asked to draw what they think a guitar would look like in the year 2020. 

It has 2 bass strings which are fretted up until the 12th fret, then from there on they are fretless...

The rest is a 6 string fanned fret 'standard' guitar. Of the 6 knobs, the two in the middle are push/pull coil tap, and the 2 runs of three knobs are vol, tone, tone. It has a Les Paul style 3 way toggle and a kill switch. Oh, and it has a Steinberg style 'lap flap' for good measure!

It's a set neck, the tuners are Gotoh, the rest, well, I don't know! 

£400 is my asking price, given what it is, I think it's fair enough! Comes with a terrible 'fitted' hard case. 

Uninsured shipping is £15 across the UK.

Any questions... I'll try and answer! 😂

Edited by binky_bass

8 hours ago, Daz39 said:

That's so outlandish, even @Happy Jack might not want it on his wall of Mystery Basses.

Love that thing to bits. The real stumbling block would be persuading @Silvia Bluejay to let me buy it.

Unfortunately, now my Country & Western outfit has disbanded, I have no gig suitable for this instrument. :|

• Haha 3

• MB1 locked this topic