Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender Jazz MIM Olympic White £380
£380
Babcary, Somerset

Richard Jinman

I bought this lovely Jazz from Burns-Bass (great guy by the way) a couple of months ago and it's made me want to upgrade to an American Standard Jazz (or similiar). I paid £400 with a decent gig bag (Thomann) included which I thought was great value, so I'm discounting a little at £380. It's strung with Daddario super-light chromes and it sounds, well, like a Jazz oughta. Personally, I love the simple elegance of the white body and the maple neck. The bass is in great condition. The most noticeable nick is on the back which you can see in picture 9. Other than that there are a couple of tiny marks (not chips) on the edge of the body, but hard to see as the pictures show. The serial number is MX1799804 which dates it to 2017-2018 I believe. I think this generation of MIM Jazzes offers incredible bang for the buck. Everything is standard. Ideally, I'd like the new owner to collect, but given I'm in deepest Somerset I'm also happy to courier at the new owner's expense. Really looking for a sale, but if someone was interested in trading for an American Jazz plus cash I'd certainly be interested in talking. Not really a sunburst guy - prefer simple colour combos like, well, this one. Thanks for looking, all the best Richard. 

Fender Jazz MIM-2.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-3.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-4.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-5.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-6.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-7.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-8.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-9.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-10.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-11.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM-12.jpg

Fender Jazz MIM.jpg