Why become a member? ×

Desperately seeking Bass Tab for Homesick

PWitz

Just got a last minute audition and desperately seeking the Bass Tabs for Homesick by Atlanta Rhythm Section or Travis Tritt.  I have searched everywhere and can not locate them.  I've been a guitar player and vocalist for 10 years and this opportunity presented itself out of the blue for the chance to play Bass.  Thank you in advance for any help!

Phil

Thank you S!  I did find this Goddard video yesterday and it was helpful to a point.  The band auditioning me follows me on Facebook and suddenly sprang this audition on me with some pretty obscure songs.  They were like man we love your guitar playing so would you consider switching to bass and auditioning in 7 days.  Needless to say panic mode!!  Again S appreciate the assist!! Peace brother.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2020 at 17:36, PWitz said:

Thank you S!  I did find this Goddard video yesterday and it was helpful to a point.  The band auditioning me follows me on Facebook and suddenly sprang this audition on me with some pretty obscure songs.  They were like man we love your guitar playing so would you consider switching to bass and auditioning in 7 days.  Needless to say panic mode!!  Again S appreciate the assist!! Peace brother.

They obviously think you're more than competent. 

So come on then- how did it go??  Did you enjoy it, did you and the drummer lock in? Have you come over to the dark side?

Don't be a stranger 🙃

Welcome aboard