Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage I (SSI) natural *SOLD*
£1100
Blyth

warwickhunt

Warwick Streamer Stage I (SSI) - 1990

That time of the decade for me to have a clear out.

Lightly flamed solid Maple body and neck with a wenge fingerboard.  Body is in good condition for 30 years old; a small ding to the underside of the bottom horn (visible in the last pic) and the usual grubby thumb mark above the pups from use/resting.  Slim neck with abalone dot inlays.  Hardware has the usual bit of tarnishing from 30 years of use.  Just over 9lb 2oz in weight.

MEC pups and pre, all original inc JAN I.  No neck break, no truss rod faults, no electrical issues. 

The bass would benefit from a good clean possibly a rub down and waxing but only because it is a well gigged and loved bass; if you want a uber-clean bass I can do that work at extra cost.  Comes with a Warwick gigbag 

Extras - can swap gigbag to a Hiscox case for £30.  Will strip, sand and wax the bass for £150.

IMG_20200503_113048160.jpg

IMG_20200503_113053930.jpg

IMG_20200503_113107796.jpg

IMG_20200503_113113488.jpg

Edited by warwickhunt
  • Like 4

Bought a very similar bass myself from Warwickhunt. Mine had the darker neck wood - bubinga? Any who? Good seller - recommended... He let me have a go on a Fortress with a 2-Tek bridge? Remember those.. weighed as much as a black hole.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ped locked this topic