Why become a member? ×

Gould Les Paul copy *SOLD*
£100
Toomebridge

This lovely Gould Les Paul copy mimics the classic by Gibson. With dual humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, tone and volume controls for each pickup, and the famous treble switch. It features all chrome hardware, with glass black finish and "ivory" binding. It's currently strung with D'Addario chrome flat wound strings, which give a great classic sound with lots of depth. In pristine condition - never gigged. I've had this guitar from new and have only played it a handful of times and put the flats on it as an experiment - found out it sounded great with them!

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

IMG_3531.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

IMG_9013.jpeg

IMG_9021.jpeg

IMG_9053.jpeg

IMG_9942.jpeg

Edited by MiltyG565
Not knowing how to add photos...

@MiltyG565, seems like all your photos on all your ads are this downloadable links... personally I swerve these, others will likely do the same. You'll have a much greater chance of a sale if you can post the pictures to the thread for us to see without downloading! 

6 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

@MiltyG565, seems like all your photos on all your ads are this downloadable links... personally I swerve these, others will likely do the same. You'll have a much greater chance of a sale if you can post the pictures to the thread for us to see without downloading! 

How do I do that? I've just selected the files like I did everywhere else I listed it and they just loaded up the pictures. Maybe it would just be easiest to link to the Facebook ad? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/742969916242816

2 hours ago, hubrad said:

I used to sell these.. these set neck ones punch well above their weight, and id say 100 for this has to be a stonking bargain for the quality

Glwts, Milty!

It's definitely an excellent guitar. I sold them for a while too when I worked at a music shop. Gould doesn't have the same prestige as other brands, with good reason, but I can't fault the quality of this guitar. I had even forgotten that the pickup surround has an in-built Schaller tuner. Needs a battery, mind you, but... WOW! Don't see things like that on guitars 10 times the price.

On 29/06/2020 at 08:34, hubrad said:

I used to sell these.. these set neck ones punch well above their weight, and id say 100 for this has to be a stonking bargain for the quality

Glwts, Milty!

This is now sold at £100. Had plenty of interest from buyers in RoI, but given the distance and delivery cost, it wasn't feasible. Eventually sold it to a local guy who has just come and bought it for his 15 year old son - his first guitar! He must now be the coolest kid in the world 😎

• Like 1