Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee Patch for Zoom B1Four (or similar Zooms)

JonnyBGood

Hi folks

I've just a bought a B1Four and slowly getting my head round it and the Guitar Lab software.  I just wondered if anyone had a Geddy Lee (Moving Pictures era) patch* they had put together they wouldn't mind sharing details of? Maybe post a screen grab of the settings in Guitar Lab?  My bass is a Jazz type (Marcus Miller V3).

[*Obviously goes without saying tone is in the fingers, no-one sounds like Geddy,  unique style of playing, Ric vs Jazz debate yadda yadda.... ballpark is fine and there are several examples on Youtube of guys getting a tone I'd be happy with]

Cheers

On 25/06/2020 at 21:55, Al Krow said:

Hey - try this as a starter for 10 . I actually pulled it together for another use - but will hopefully get you part of the way there. And then you can return the compliment with your final version! 

B1X-4 Slap.png

Wassat software 👆 Al? 

5 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Wassat software 👆 Al? 

It's Zoom's patch editor - much easier for getting everything onto one screen shot than ToneLib; but other than for doing that, the consensus seems to be that ToneLib is the better editor for actually using in practice and also allows patch sharing between users.

• Thanks 1