Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM400H *SOLD*
£300
Toomebridge

MiltyG565

Hi all

I'm selling my Ashdown ABM400H head unit. This is a very early model from Ashdown's history, and was originally a rack mounted head, but the rack ears are now missing. I've had the amp for about 10 years, and I used it with a home-built bass cab, both of which I obtained from another forum user. It's a great little amp, I used it at many practices over a period of years, but unfortunately, much like the SWR, it has sat unused for a number of years now in the spare room.

It features a valve preamp, with post-preamp DI on the face, an effects loop on the back. Delivering 400 Watts of warm bass, middy-burbles, and clear highs. The EQ on the front really couldn't offer much more in the way of allowing you to dial in whatever sound you like, effectively having high and low pass filters, with the frequency-specific faders, and a 3-band EQ. Unfortunately I can't offer a demo for this one, but I'm more than happy to have the performance of the amp validated by a professional prior to completion of sale.

The case and carry strap will be included with the sale, however it seems the kettle lead is no longer in the box. I can seek to get one prior to completion of sale too at your request.

Some pics and videos below.

IMG_2527.jpeg

IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_6630.jpeg

IMG_6726.jpeg

IMG_7527.jpeg

Edited by MiltyG565
Pictures

• MB1 locked this topic