Why become a member? ×

REDUCED - £400.00 - Fender Rumble 500 V3
£425
Cirencester - GL7

Hi all,

***REDUCED - 01-07-20 - £400.00***

FOR SALE ONLY: Fender Rumble V3 bass amplifier combo

Class D bass amp. Powerful, punchy and portable.

I’ve had it since about Sept. 2019. Had a decent gigging life, and has been very reliable through UK and European tours. Always stored indoors in a smoke free environment.

Reason I’m selling is I’m moving house, shortly. and I’ve also upgraded to a Mark bass / barefaced rig, so this is surplus.

Full specs online of course, but it’s a belter of an amp. It’s also got a nice padded Roqsolid cover too.

Any questions please shout. I am in Cirencester, but could meet halfway and follow all the usual distancing norms if you wanted.

Any questions please PM me.

Thanks,

Jack

Fender rumble (1).jpg

Fender rumble (2).jpg

Fender rumble (3).jpg

Fender rumble (4).jpg

Fender rumble (5).jpg

Fender rumble (6).jpg

Fender rumble (7).jpg

Fender rumble (8).jpg

Edited by Jack_Stroud_Bass
Price reduction
  • Like 2

These really have interested at the moment. May I ask, what style of band do you play in? How hard has this amp been pushed, and how many gigs has it done? Sorry for all the questions, but I never normally look at 2nd hand amps as you never really know how hard it has been pushed, so I end up buying new to be on the safe side. I am genuinely interested though. Cheers ✌🏼

Hello @mattbass6,

No problem at all for the questions- happy to answer.

I play in a band called The Achievers which are a R N' B band based in the South-West. I've put a link up to the website where you can see some videos of us playing. The majority of what you see I will have been using this amp.

https://www.theachieversuk.com/

I've owned it since Sept. 19, and it's probably on average done 2 -3 gigs per month with the band. There have been periods of more intese use. For example, during Oct. 19 we had a 14x day tour of Spain in which I used this.

These are very loud considering their size, and the amp has really never had the opportunity to be pushed particularly hard. You can see from the videos our drummer uses a small "cocktail" kit, which is much quieter than a standard kit. Because of this I've not had to work particularly hard to keep up in terms of volume.

Hope that's enough information, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jack

• Like 2

The week before lockdown, I done 4 nights in a large school hall, with a full band ( including sax payer ) without going through the front line. My gain, playing a Geddy Lee Jazz bass, was at half way and the master was at half way. Listening to iphone videos from those nights, the bass sounds loud. I doubt there are many indoor gig in the UK, where you would actually push the amp, without defening the rest of the band? The amp is a one handed lift and fits in the back seat of my car, I really do like these amps and the ampeg 1 x 15 does nothing but gather dust these days.

Good luck Jack, if I didn't already have one, that I purchased on here, I'd buy yours.

Edited by Angelus
  • Like 1

Thanks for the testimonial @Angelus.

From my experience, I think you are right. I have never really needed to "push" this amp. Even on large outdoor stages throughout the summer I have been more than comfortable with just this combo. I did have the Fender extension cabinet (2 x 10) but only used it once. That's sold too!

It really is an impressive bit of kit for the money.

Hi Jack

Can I just ask, are you the first owner of this amp?  I believe that these amps have a 5 year transferrable warranty from new?

Add me to the 'interested' list if the above is the case.

(All looks in great condition by the way)

Thanks

Pete

Hello Pete,

Thanks for the question. I am not the original owner of the amp. I bought this from a friend-of-a-friend. In fact, it was my drummer's older brother (who is a bassist).

I cannot vouch for the warranty, I'm afraid. I'm not even sure what year the amp was manufactured in. I certainly wasn't made aware of any warranty on it when I bought it.

From a quick search online it looks like the V3 may have been lauched sometime in 2016... but I could be wrong.

Thanks, it certainly is in good condition.

Thanks,

Jack

21 hours ago, Angelus said:

The week before lockdown, I done 4 nights in a large school hall, with a full band ( including sax payer ) without going through the front line. My gain, playing a Geddy Lee Jazz bass, was at half way and the master was at half way. Listening to iphone videos from those nights, the bass sounds loud. I doubt there are many indoor gig in the UK, where you would actually push the amp, without defening the rest of the band? The amp is a one handed lift and fits in the back seat of my car, I really do like these amps and the ampeg 1 x 15 does nothing but gather dust these days.

Good luck Jack, if I didn't already have one, that I purchased on here, I'd buy yours.

This...

I agree with all the above points. Can't see any circumstances where I would need an extension cab. Great amps... loud and powerful and lightweight.

• Like 2