Why become a member? ×

Bushings anybody?

eBay?

Or might be able to help... 

Got a set of machine heads coming for my '£10 Cruiser PB' from a fellow BC member.

Going to try and strip them down and just use the new pegs, that way i wont have to make new mounting holes as the plates are a bit different in size...

Will see what bits are left over after i've fitted em.. and split the cost with ya...

Think they are for an 18mm bore hole.

Edited by PaulThePlug

39 minutes ago, PaulThePlug said:

eBay?

Or might be able to help... 

Got a set of machine heads coming for my '£10 Cruiser PB' from a fellow BC member.

Going to try and strip them down and just use the new pegs, that way i wont have to make new mounting holes as the plates are a bit different in size...

Will see what bits are left over after i've fitted em.. and split the cost with ya...

Think they are for an 18mm bore hole.

Thanks, yes for 18mm hole. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2020 at 19:29, hooky_lowdown said:

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of four cheap tuner bushings, like those used on any precision or jazz copy?

31e-nUE2sML._SY355_.jpg

I know you’re sorted but i wanted to point out that not all holes are the same. I got some Hipshot recently and although the tuners were fine the bushings were very slightly smaller than the ones that came off the (Fender) bass. Hipshot sent me the correct ones for free though.